[JOB] PHP developer (contract)

Tim Burch

Oct 17, 2016, 1:43:40 PM10/17/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Hi, everyone, it was good to meet a number of you at the monthly meeting last week. Thanks, Eli, for an informative presentation--you inspired me to finally dive into PHP 7 over the weekend.

I'm looking for a freelance PHP developer to assist me with one or more projects on an ongoing basis. The first and most urgent is a website built with Drupal and Magento, with a custom registration system similar to evite.com. Knowledge of one of these platforms is a requirement. Knowledge of both would be a huge plus. Bonus points, too, for familiarity with the Salesforce API, which is an integral part of the system.

With the exception of a face-to-face interview and occasional (roughly monthly) meetings, work will be done remotely and hours are flexible. If interested, please email me (timoth...@gmail.com).

Thanks.

Tim