[job] Mid Level Dev needed in Germantown

Gregory Wilson

Jan 7, 2016, 2:20:13 PM1/7/16
to washington-...@googlegroups.com
Some of you know me from php[tek] and php[world]. I am looking for a junior-mid level dev to join our security focused team up in Germantown. The prime contractor isn't letting my company hire for this unfortunately, but here are the details. If you do apply, tell them that Jason Perlman referred you. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ping me.

Job Responsibilities

The Joint Cybersecurity Coordination Center (JC3) LAMP Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of custom federated government task applications, including coding, unit testing, and debugging. The individual will consult with application architects to clarify functional requirements and program objectives. In addition, the individual will document detail design and technical requirements to meet business needs. The contractor shall support the JC3 mission, integrated functions, and tasks by providing personnel necessary to perform the LAMP development service required as described in this work project to the standards agreed upon in the resulting contract/TO/Sub Task Order.- Develop new/maintain existing software utilizing PHP to develop and maintain native web applications.

- Write documentation for existing and new applications and systems.
- Perform unit and functional testing.
- Capable of handling multiple project assignments and coordinating workloads with the external and internal project.
- Interest in applying new technologies.
- Enjoys finding creative solutions.
- Must be able to respond after hours to application or system failures.

Skills Required
- BS or BA degree required
- 3 years applicable experience
- Basic systems and networking knowledge required
- Ability to obtain/maintain a DOE “Q” Clearance
- PHP 5.x (required)
- Drupal 7.x (required)
- MySQL and SQL databases
- Source code version control (git)
- Splunk is a plus
- AngularJS is a plus

Apply Here: https://www.actionet.com/Careers/Careers.aspx?adata=EPqUBYpf9U0MqP2psjrf9BKH77NujhOBvAPF87iUsOuU3kHU78hrNeFM%2fkdPxwjw5aw%2f9rvJIa7pg086Ggqlc1YnqU1YVH0AXbO6i9zmyk1H5B8H%2fEla29Lh7MZax3oLeGZNA2Sy0Fy52JQ6xSPmsh1G0pzjom0PPCQNFBCAanLhGUvvZlt1yQuCR4fpgQ6xFzlnZ2zWdq7oxrPi%2b%2bDuHYgv4vZXl21O1fp3kzQNxMJx