[JOB] Full Stack Developer Needed at Servpal - LAMP Stack - Innovative Startup - Part-time/Remote/Side-gig

Nicole Deutmeyer

Dec 21, 2016, 9:23:44 AM12/21/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Hello!

I would like for you to join our exciting startup called Servpal. I am the Talent Acquisition Manager at Servpal and we are seeking to add a Full Stack Developer to our team. The position is remote allowing you to work from anywhere at times that are most convenient for your schedule. This can also be considered a side-gig, as all existing team members have full-time work outside of the startup.

Servpal.com is a website designed to connect personal image professionals --- Specifically barbers, hairstylists, makeup artists, photographers etc. – with new and existing clients. In addition to serving as a marketing platform for our image professionals, our core value proposition revolves around our appointment booking and merchant system. These features allow our listed professionals to accept appointments and payments form their clients through our site.

If you are interested please contact me at deutm...@gmail.com and we can set up a time to chat.

Best,

Nicole