[Job] CakePHP developer needed

Jerry Zhu

Apr 10, 2017, 10:49:09 AM4/10/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Our PHP web app was developed by offshore developers and need a local DC area developer to maintain ongoing as needed. This is a hobby outside of your day job, good for evolving friendships and possible promising wealth. A previous developer could answer questions. If interested, please contact me directly for an in person chat.

Jerry

Jerry Zhu

Apr 28, 2017, 9:09:20 AM4/28/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
I lost some of replied emails, Please email me at jerr...@gmail.com directly if you emailed by but did not get response from me. Talked a few angel investors with good interests who want to see paying customers asap. If interested, please contact me again. The need is to clear bugs in CakePhP code. Current developer works 1 hour a day, not like a startup.

Regards

Jerry

Brandon Savage

Apr 28, 2017, 10:17:33 AM4/28/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Boy, nice way to rev your post without posting it again and breaking the list’s rules. Very slick indeed.

Anyone who takes up this “opportunity” is a fool.

Brent Colflesh

Apr 28, 2017, 11:23:14 AM4/28/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
But the investors want paying customers ASAP - think of the investors, Brandon!