[job] Full-Time PHP Developer Position (Foggy Bottom-DC)

瀏覽次數:21 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Kayla McWalters

未讀,
2016年2月23日 上午9:50:332016/2/23
收件者:Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi All,

I have been helping a company in D.C. (off Foggy Bottom Metro) staff for PHP Developers. They have multiple roles open and I have placed many of the developers there throughout the years with no turn over! The company is a well-established brand in the D.C. area, they are one of the top in their industry and they have amazing benefits. I would be happy to give anyone the company name who is interested in full-time, salaried positions, but since they don't want to be blown up with spam I have removed the name. Check out the full description below.

If interested please contact me with questions and your resume at: kayla.m...@jobspringpartners.com

Best wishes,
Kayla McWalters

$80-90k Full-Time, Salaried --Washington, D.C. (2 openings!)

Job Description:

A PHP Developer opportunity is available with a well-known media company based in Washington, D.C.. The PHP Developer should have experience in a LAMP stack environment and proven ability to work on multiple web applications. They utilize FuelPHP and AngularJS, so experience with at least one MVC framework is preferred. You will be working in an agile environment, so the ideal candidate is someone who can contribute to the collaboration and creation of their variety of websites. Their extensive benefits package includes a casual office environment, full health coverage, yearly bonuses and 5 weeks paid vacation!

Required Skills

  • 3-5 years of PHP Development experience
  • PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3
  • Experience with CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend, Sypmfony, FuelPHP or similar MVC framework
  • MySQL, Apache, Linux
  • GIT, GITHub
  • Comfortable in an agile environment

Benefits

Competitive salary, full health-care, yearly bonuses, 5 weeks paid vacation, generous 401k plan, metro accessible, causal and collaborative environment

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息