June Monthly Meeting | "Hiking and Hacking: Two Sides of the Same Coin" with John Bafford | Wednesday June 14, 2017 at 6:30PM

Andrew Cassell

Jun 2, 2017, 9:46:56 AM6/2/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Please RSVP for this event and find more Information on meetup: https://www.meetup.com/DC-PHP/events/240253151/

I hope to see all of you there.

Talk Description
While hiking the 2,200-mile long Appalachian Trail, I realized that planning and executing a long-distance hike involves many of the same skills and challenges as developing software. In this talk, I’ll join these two disparate worlds you wouldn’t have thought have everything in common.

Presented By
John Bafford (@jbafford)
John Bafford has built web applications with PHP and JavaScript since 1999. He enjoys working with open source software, hiking, and home brewing.

Date
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
6:30 PM

Location