php[world] 2016 Conference -- November 14-18, 2016 -- Tysons Corner, VA (DC Area)

Andrew Cassell

Aug 29, 2016, 12:09:24 PM8/29/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Did you know we have one of the best annual PHP Conferences right in our own backyard?

php[world] is a conference like no other.  Designed to bring together the various sub-communities that are linked by the PHP programming language.  Drupal, WordPress, Joomla!, Magento, Laravel, Zend Framework, Symfony and CakePHP all have strong independent communities, but together as the PHP community, the sum is greater than the whole.

The schedule this year looks AMAZING and includes many local speakers from the DC area.

Buy your tickets today and use the code W16-UG-DCPP for 10% off for DCPHP members!

https://world.phparch.com/register/

See you all there!

Andrew Cassell