Seeking a new project for my developer

Robyn Wyrick

Nov 30, 2015, 1:05:37 PM11/30/15
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi Folks,

I have a developer (Rainer Paskiewicz) who is recently coming off a long term project, and I am seeking a new project for him.

Rainer is an excellent, and conscientious mid-level developer. He has worked full-time for my company for the past 4+ years, since graduating. He has a very broad range of skills, focusing around Responsive Web, Database, & Mobile Applications. Briefly here are his skills, and I will happily send his resume if anyone wishes details.

Programing and development languages:

PHP(5.2-5.6)

Node.JS

HTML5

Meteor.JS

JAVASCRIPT

JAVA (Including the Android SDK)

CSS3 (including SASS)

C++

Databases:

MySQL

MSSQL

ProgressSQL

FileMaker Pro

CMSs, platforms and libraries:

Symphony

Wordpress

Bootstrap

Angular.JS

jQuery

Django

Silex

Flask

LAMP

Drupal

Version control tools:

GIT

Subversion

If this looks like a match for any needs you might have, or know about, please let me know.

Best wishes and happy holidays,

Robyn Wyrick
President, DC PHP, LLC
202-374-4747
ro...@dcphp.com

“I cherish my kinship with all living beings, particularly Ice Cream."