Re: Part-time PHP Developer Position

Message has been deleted

Ray Paseur

Mar 1, 2017, 7:47:31 AM3/1/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi, David, can you please give us a little more information?  Why is Washington DC important?  Do you have local DC-area offices?  (I only see offices in China and San Mateo on the web site).  Are the sites public-facing in English language?  Where are your sites hosted?  Any other information that might be helpful?  Thanks.

On Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 3:53:26 PM UTC-5, David Wang wrote:
Hi Everyone,

My company Newtac Global Solutions Inc. is looking for a part-time full-stack PHP developer in DC area to help us on a few ongoing projects.

Job Description:

Our projects include a few e-commerce websites for our own businesses. The websites were previous developed in PHP/Mysql with no framework. Your work will mainly help enhance the existing functionalities and adding new features.

Requirements:

We expect an experienced developer to work with us on part-time and long term basis. Your qualifications should include the ability to modify and develop mid-sized project independently and familiarized with most front-end and back-end technologies such as CSS/DIV, HTML5, JQuery, PHP/MySQL etc.

Salary:

Hourly based and negotiable.

For anyone who is interested, please email us at h...@newtac.com

Brandon Savage

Mar 1, 2017, 7:50:22 AM3/1/17
to Ray Paseur, Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Given the lack of detail and the non-adherance to our well established job posting policy I'm led to conclude that this poster is a spammer. I recommend the admins ban this person immediately.