[JOB] Junior PHP developer

Tim Burch

Dec 6, 2016, 11:19:51 AM12/6/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi, everyone,

I'm looking to hire a junior PHP developer to join my growing software business, which consists of myself (full-time) and another senior developer (part-time). Unlike a lot of other firms, mine focuses on custom, enterprise-level applications. Projects have included homegrown CMS, CRM, e-commerce, and ERP systems, and several have spanned years. In other words, you would not just be churning out websites or putting out fires, so to speak.

Required skills are as follows:
* PHP, including at least one framework
* JavaScript, esp. jQuery
* MySQL
* Experience with one or more APIs

Pay is competitive and hours are flexible, and you would be working at a great coworking space with free coffee/tea, video games, putting green, comfy couches and other amenities.

Please email me your resume at t...@linchpin.software if you're interested.

Thanks.

--Tim

Tim Burch

Dec 15, 2016, 1:09:26 PM12/15/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi, everyone, I originally posted this job under the title Junior PHP Developer. However, I've since changed my mind and have extended my search to mid-level and senior developers. If interested, please email me at t...@linchpin.software.

Thanks.

--Tim

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 11:19:51 AM UTC-5, Tim Burch wrote:
Hi, everyone,

I'm looking to hire a PHP developer to join my growing software business, which consists of myself (full-time) and another senior developer (part-time). Unlike a lot of other firms, mine focuses on custom, enterprise-level applications. Projects have included homegrown CMS, CRM, e-commerce, and ERP systems, and several have spanned years. In other words, you would not just be churning out websites or putting out fires, so to speak.