[job] Developers needed for UMD research study

josefin...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2016, 2:27:09 PM2/4/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Participate in a research study being conducted by netCHI lab at the University of Maryland’s iSchool. We are interested in improving the software updating experience for users. In particular, we would like to know how network administrators and application developers manage, develop, and deploy software updates.

Eligibility:

You are eligible for this study if you:

  • are a Network Administrator or Application Developer managing or developing software updates

  • are at least 18 years old

To participate please sign up for the study on the link below or reply back to this post:

http://netchi.umd.edu/software-updating-study.html.

Details of the study (to be completed):

  • An online survey

  • A phone or in-person interview at the College of Information Studies at the University of  Maryland, College Park that lasts approximately 60 minutes

Compensation: $20 gift card for your participation and entered into a raffle to win a hard drive.