php[world] 2017 Conference -- November 15-16, 2017 -- Tysons Corner, VA (DC Area)

Andrew Cassell

Jul 28, 2017, 12:37:59 PM7/28/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group

Did you know we have one of the best annual PHP Conferences nearby? php[world] is a conference like no other.

The schedule this year looks even better than last year, is much more technical, and includes many great speakers from the DC area.

Early Bird tickets are available until August 4th and are only $325! https://world.phparch.com/register/

Also, there are two days of training sessions available on November 13th and 14th.

See you all there!

Andrew Cassell

Sep 13, 2017, 12:22:24 PM9/13/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
There is now a 10% off discount code available for DCPHP:

W17-UG-DCPP

Andrew Cassell

Sep 25, 2017, 1:11:19 PM9/25/17
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi everybody,

If you haven't already purchased your tickets for php[world] I wanted to let you know about some scholarship opportunities that are available for free tickets to the conference.

Apply here:

There are a limited number of tickets available so apply soon.

I hope to see many of you there.

- Andy Cassell