[announce] Monthly DC beverage subgroup.

Eric Maag

Jun 22, 2016, 8:44:01 PM6/22/16
to DCPHP PHPDC
What better way to beat the heat than some cool beers with good company. This coming Tuesday the 27th we're having our monthly beverage subgroup. Meet other developers and hang out and chat.

It will be at 3400 11th St NW, Washington, DC starting at 7pm.  If you're coming via metro, Columbia Heights is the nearest stop, from there it's a 5-10 minute walk, coming out of the metro go east on Irving St. and then hang a left onto 11th St., the Pint is located directly on the corner of 11th and Park. If you're driving you should be able to find plenty of parking on that block.

We meet in the basement and usually are at one of the booths.

See you there!