PHP AI SDK

Mounir Shita

Nov 18, 2015, 9:59:31 AM11/18/15
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hi everyone,

I'm the founder of Kimera Systems where we've developed the most advanced artificial intelligence technology to date (yes, I am very biased :). The AI is capable of comprehending what is going on in the real world and predict how things will and should evolve. It then issues intelligence briefings (fancy recommendations) to devices and web apps so that technology starts aligning itself with what the user is doing.

You can get a better idea what this does in this blog post: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ai-html5-future-mounir-shita

We're launching our SDK on December 2nd with a small launch event via web stream from 8.30pm to 10.30pm EST and I'd like to invite anyone in this group to join and learn more about the possibilities of using our SDK.

If interested, please sign-up here: http://www.kimerasystems.com/signup