Call for speakers!

Samantha Quiñones

Feb 2, 2016, 11:31:50 AM2/2/16
to Washington, DC PHP Developers Group
Hey, gang!

Are you interested in giving a presentation at DCPHP? Please fill out this short form with your idea and available dates so we can get you scheduled!

Feel free to share this far and wide!

If you're at a loss for ideas, we compiled a list at our January meeting so there's plenty of topics to get you started. You can check it out (and contribute to it!) here: https://github.com/dcphp/documents/blob/master/presentation-ideas.md

We want to hear from YOU at DCPHP!

We're still looking for a speaker for our meeting on February meeting, so if you're game, PLEASE get in touch. If we don't have a speaker lined up by later this week, I'm thinking we might do a round of PHP Jeopardy (everyone's favorite PHP conference game!) with, of course, some fabulous prizes. Look forward to an announcement on the February meeting in the next few days, but no matter what there will be pizza, beer, and good times!

--Samantha