Signal boost beverage subgroup in DC next tuesday.

Eric Maag

Mar 23, 2017, 5:04:09 PM3/23/17
to DCPHP PHPDC
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone next Tuesday is our monthly get together. It's at Meridian Pint which is located at 3400 11th St NW, Washington, DC. If you're coming via metro, Columbia Heights is the nearest stop, from there it's a 5-10 minute walk, coming out of the metro go east on Irving St. and then hang a left onto 11th St., the Pint is located directly on the corner of 11th and Park. If you're driving you should be able to find plenty of parking on that block.

We're in the basement, look for me John or the purple elephpant.

Eric