NoVA Beverage Subgroup TOMORROW NIGHT

Sandy Smith

Oct 22, 2012, 12:54:37 PM10/22/12
to DC PHP Developers Group Washington
Hi all--

A quick reminder that it's fall, the fall seasonals are out, and Rustico has many of them on tap. Why not sample them with fellow PHPers?

And if you don't imbibe, just stop by tomorrow night (they have really good pizzas and fries) and hang out with some PHPers or PHP-related people.

Just RSVP so I know you're coming and have a big enough table:

Hope to see you there,
Sandy

Steve Roberson

Oct 31, 2016, 10:55:32 AM10/31/16
to DC PHP Developers Group Washington
Hi,

We’re looking to hire a web developer to add to our team that works on site at the US Naval Research Lab in DC.  The main focus of this job will be web based applications built with Laravel.  We also use Drupal for content management and Drupal/Commons for an organization wide Intranet.  It’s a great opportunity if you value learning, having a voice in what gets built and collaborating with smart people who want to do good work.

The job will require a DoD security clearance but you don’t have to already have one to apply.

You can see a job post about it here:

Email me if you have any interest or questions.

Thanks,
Steve Roberson
President
Zurka Interactive