Issue 24 in warp-core: Build Failure

codesite...@google.com

Jun 21, 2008, 10:18:20 PM6/21/08
to warp...@googlegroups.com
Issue 24: Build Failure
http://code.google.com/p/warp-core/issues/detail?id=24

New issue report by ar...@arielvalentin.com:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Checkout revision 228
2a. Execute "ant" in a terminal window
2b. You may also run the tests in Intellij

I haven't taken a look into the root cause of these errors. I assume that
the build is ok?

revision 228
Mac OSX

Please provide any additional information below

Executing through Intellij
Injected: ATestInjectee{thing='ragtimegal',
stringWrap=AGenericInjectee{list=[hello, my, baby],
anotherGenericInjectee=AnotherGenericInjectee{ts=[hello, my, baby]}},
numberWrap=AGenericInjectee{list=[1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13],
anotherGenericInjectee=AnotherGenericInjectee{ts=[1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13]}}}
java.lang.AssertionError
at com.wideplay.warp.util.TextToolsTest.testTokenize(TextToolsTest.java:32)
java.lang.AssertionError
at com.wideplay.warp.util.TextToolsTest.testTokenize(TextToolsTest.java:32)
java.lang.AssertionError
at com.wideplay.warp.util.TextToolsTest.testTokenize(TextToolsTest.java:32)
java.lang.AssertionError: Contextual (current) var not set:
{page={things=[com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@627bc7,
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@ac4f3e,
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@86b0ee]}}
at
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$6.render(RepeatWidgetTest.java:80)
at com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidget.render(RepeatWidget.java:67)
at
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest.repeatNumberOfTimesWithVars(RepeatWidgetTest.java:86)
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.wideplay.warp.widgets.TemplateLoader.load(TemplateLoader.java:45)
at
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.TemplateLoaderTest.loadExplicitXmlTemplate(TemplateLoaderTest.java:24)
Jun 21, 2008 10:12:21 PM
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.binding.MvelRequestBinder bind
WARNING: A property could not be bound, but not necessarily an error: hiphop
Jun 21, 2008 10:12:21 PM
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.binding.MvelRequestBinder bind
WARNING: A property could not be bound, but not necessarily an error: weight

ANT BUILD OUTPUT
==================================
[testng] FAILED: repeatNumberOfTimesWithVars("items=things,
pageVar='page'",
{things=[com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@eee7b7,
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@aedbde,
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@e4d7f7]}, 3, "this")
[testng] java.lang.AssertionError: Contextual (current) var not set:
{page={things=[com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@eee7b7,
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@aedbde,
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$Thing@e4d7f7]}}
[testng] at
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest$6.render(RepeatWidgetTest.java:80)
[testng] at
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidget.render(RepeatWidget.java:67)
[testng] at
com.wideplay.warp.widgets.RepeatWidgetTest.repeatNumberOfTimesWithVars(RepeatWidgetTest.java:86)
[testng] ... Removed 21 stack frames
[testng]
[testng] ===============================================
[testng] Ant test
[testng] Tests run: 188, Failures: 1, Skips: 0
[testng] ===============================================
[testng]
[testng]
[testng] ===============================================
[testng] warp-widgets unit tests
[testng] Total tests run: 188, Failures: 1, Skips: 0
[testng] ===============================================
[testng]
.

Issue attributes:
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

Dhanji R. Prasanna

Jun 21, 2008, 10:43:04 PM6/21/08
to warp...@googlegroups.com
This should be fixed now. Make sure you use var=  in @Repeat widgets as a good practice. Anyway this bug doesn't affect the current build (0.5).

Dhanji

codesite...@google.com

Jun 21, 2008, 10:44:25 PM6/21/08
to warp...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 by dhanji:
This should be fixed now in revision #229. Make sure you use var= in

@Repeat widgets as a good practice.
Anyway this bug doesn't affect the current build (0.5).

Issue attribute updates:

Ariel

Jun 21, 2008, 11:31:02 PM6/21/08
to warp-core
Dhanji,

If I have trouble with the build, should I just email the list as
opposed to submitting a defect?

On Jun 21, 10:44 pm, codesite-nore...@google.com wrote:
> Issue 24: Build Failurehttp://code.google.com/p/warp-core/issues/detail?id=24

Rex Sheng

Jun 21, 2008, 11:36:14 PM6/21/08
to warp...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I just updated to #229, and the ant build works.

Rex

Dhanji R. Prasanna

Jun 22, 2008, 12:03:33 AM6/22/08
to warp...@googlegroups.com
Ariel,

Yea that would be simpler. The issues register emails the list, but as you can see it spams it a lot too when closing tickets =)

Thanks for the double check, Rex!

Dhanji.