最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

minnyp...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/08/08 0:09:332014/08/08
To: wan...@googlegroups.com

#1 Low price OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) Online USA

If you're finding the right place for OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) in US? Welcome to our review of the OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V), where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of this product. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Click to Previews Images

>> See more <<

Product Name :OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
ASIN :B00KL9XSW2
BRAND : Generic
If not sure !!!!!! Check Update Prices !!!!!
>>> Check Price >>

@@Updates and Checking Sale Price OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) IN United State

OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) items from online retail shopping store if you are the one who searching for see cheap price on this product here is the answer we are about introducing and giving suggestion in term of your guide to this product,this page is going to review OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) where to get the best deals of OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) each items sold differently prices,condition (new or used),shipping policy up to each seller,so please read the important details before your purchasing anyway this page included helpful suggestion where the best buy OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) which is offer customer to get design them price and how much you shold pay for that,best promotion which you can buy cheap price interested in the related product get more information,reviews from the x customer who are own of them before or compare the price nearly other product brands-model please follow the link to see fully reviews OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) we are given below where is the best to buy OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) available.

View All Details

OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V): Feature

  • OBD@ car diagnostic tool with wireless bluetooth to windows connection allowing you to diagnose problems with your car before any serious problems erupt saving you on maintenance costs!This portable OBD2 car device is a wireless bluetooth vehicle maintenance diagnostic tool, that you can use right on your windows powered device. Simply connect the OBD2 diagnostic tool to your vehicle, then sync to your windows laptop PC, your windows mobile, or other windows device and away
  • ou go! With this device, you will be able diagnose evolving problems before they become a serious issue to your vehicle in the future.This portable bluetooth OBD2 car diagnostic tool is great for saving you money and trouble in the future. Available in our warehouse now, order today and we'll ship it to you tomorrow. Order today and start saving money on car check-ups! Brought to you by PlusBuyer, the leader in car accessories and wholesale electronics.Product
  • pecifications Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (Check Engine - light) Display current sensor data, including: Engine RPM Calculated Load Value Coolant Temperature Fuel System Status Vehicle Speed Short Term Fuel Trim Long Term Fuel Trim Intake Manifold Pressure Timing Advance Intake Air Temperature Air Flow Rate Absolute Throttle Position Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
  • uel System status Fuel Pressure Works with all OBD-2 compliant vehicles Wireless (Bluetooth) Software included for Palm, PDA Software included for Windows PC Software included for Windows Smartphone Supports ISO 9141, KWP2000 Supports SAE J1850 Supports CAN busManufacturer Notes IMPORTANT NOTE: As the wholesaler, we provide the package containing the Car OBD2 device. PlusBuyer provides no customer support regarding its use. We cannot give advice regarding how to read codes
  • r tell you if your model car is compatible with this particular product. If you have questions regarding the use of this device, we suggest you search for internet forums related to car maintenance. Main product dimensions: 90x47x25mm (L X W X D) Main product weight: 10gm Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price - shipping prices depend on your

If you have planning to buy it in a lower price ? you ought to to check the customer reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you may feel good understanding that this OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) is among the best selling merchandise on today.

You Can Buy OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) Click Here.

minnyp...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/08/08 0:12:532014/08/08
To: wan...@googlegroups.com

@# Sale OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) Online Store in United State

If you're finding the right place for OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) in US? Welcome to our review of the OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V), where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of this product. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Product Name :OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)
ASIN :B00KKNIU9K
BRAND : OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V)

If not sure !!!!!! Check Update Prices !!!!!
>>> Check Price >>

@@Updates and Checking Price OBDII Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Cable - Black + Blue + Orange (DC 12V) IN US

全員に返信
投稿者に返信