info on Roadsys LLC

Shawn Turner

Sep 15, 2016, 4:03:40 PM9/15/16
to Walk-Bike-Count

Hi everyone - has anyone evaluated the accuracy of Roadsys LLC bike/ped counters, or have any valuable experience with their counting equipment? Looking for any info other than marketing material...

Thanks for any info you can share!

Shawn Turner, TTI

frank...@altaplanning.com

Sep 15, 2016, 4:41:27 PM9/15/16
to Walk-Bike-Count
Shawn, can you tell if they're actually selling their own equipment? From what I can see on the website, it looks like they are all references to other companies' products (Hi-Trac, Jamar, TRAX, etc.).

I could be mistaken (it's happened before..).

Shawn Turner

Sep 15, 2016, 4:59:09 PM9/15/16
to Walk-Bike-Count
They could be a distributor, I don't know. I also see Jamar equipment on their website.