Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Krista Nordback

no leída,
26 sept 2014, 19:54:1826/9/14
a walk-bi...@googlegroups.com,Adam Budowski
Hi All!  Adam Budowski is a graduate student at the University of Manitoba doing some great research on bicycle and pedestrian counting. If you have time, please fill out his survey (see below). And forward this on to others who conduct bicycle and pedestrian counts.
Thanks!
-Krista

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Adam Budowski <adam.b...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Survey Link
To: Krista Nordback <nord...@pdx.edu>

Hi Krista,

If you could, please send out the following:

The University of Manitoba Transport Information Group (UMTIG) is conducting a survey to better understand the state of the practice of bicycle and pedestrian count programs in North America. We would greatly appreciate if you could fill out our survey. It should take around 10-20 minutes.

Please visit the link below and submit your feedback by Friday, October 10, 2014.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Cheers,

Adam

--