Fwd: Register now for IBPI webinar on pedestrian counting

Krista Nordback

Aug 6, 2015, 4:19:20 PM8/6/15
to walk-bi...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!  We're having a webinar on pedestrian counting on Aug. 27. I hope you're able to join us!
Information below. Please forward. -Krista
Join us for a free webinar—Registration is open now

Pedestrians Count! – How to Measure Foot Traffic

Thursday, August 27, 2015

10:00 AM - 11:30 AM PDT

View more info |  Register

Speakers: Krista Nordback, Portland State University; Shawn Turner, Texas Transportation Institute; Scott Brady, Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission; Theo Petritsch, Sprinkle Consulting; David Jones, Federal Highway Administration

Learn from experts and share your knowledge of how to count pedestrians. Are people with clipboards the only way? What technologies work and how can we use them? How can an agency improve an existing or start a new pedestrian count program? Join us for an information sharing webinar on this quickly evolving topic. We will learn from leaders in the field and encourage active audience involvement, so come prepared to share your experience!

This IBPI webinar is part of a project sponsored by FHWA to study best practices in pedestrian traffic monitoring.

Read more

TREC, P.O. Box 751, Portland, OR 97207, United States
Krista Nordback, Ph.D., P.E.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Transportation Research and Education Center (TREC)
Portland State University
office:  503-725-2897