Introduction to a Wagn for Climate Action

John Abbe

Feb 7, 2014, 12:45:22 PM2/7/14
to wagn...@googlegroups.com
Hiyall,

I'm writing to see if any of you might be interested to join a call to
introduce Wagn to a bunch of people who are new to this lovely web tool.
It's a chance to see how someone who knows Wagn well (me) introduces
people to it, and to help explain things if my efforts fall short :-).

The project is the Great March for Climate Action -
http://climatemarch.org/ - 100s of us are walking across the USA to
inspire action on climate change. I've started a Wagn for people
involved in the march and on the call will be introducing the Wagn to
the non-profit staff and other marchers, and answering any questions
they have about it. This Wagn is very simple so far - the only cardtype
with structure is the User cards - but I'm sure it will become more
Wagn-y as we go along.

If you would like to be on the introductory call (and/or get more
involved in this project), let me know, on the list here or one-on-one
at joh...@ourpla.net or 617-678-3155. The call will be at one of the
times in this Doodle poll: http://doodle.com/nbwzzw973cz66zee

Life,
John

--
http://johnabbe.wagn.org/Great_March_for_Climate_Action

"If you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own."
--Wes Nisker