going GGOAAT: wagneers

Ethan McCutchen

May 12, 2014, 3:40:04 PM5/12/14
to wagn...@googlegroups.com
that is: Google Groups, One At A Time.

I've recently been sending lots of emails to both the wagneers and wagn-dev list with the thought that some things apply to both.  But lots of folks, especially those not interested in nitty-gritty developer details, are only on the wagneers list.  When those folks hit "reply-all" (as sensible emailers do), the email goes to one list and gets rejected by the other, which is, in a word, annoying.

So from now on, let's send to one list at a time.  Specifically, high-level Wagn conversations will go only to this list (wagneers).

If you're on the wagn-dev list, you should have already received a separate email with "GGOAAT: wagn-dev" in the subject line.  If you're not on the wagn-dev list but want to be kept abreast of all the low-level changes coming up, I'd recommend that you join that one, too.

--
Ethan McCutchen
One of the Wagneers, Wagn.org

Wagn. How pioneers roll.