moment of appreciation

Ethan McCutchen

Jun 28, 2012, 6:49:10 PM6/28/12
to wagn...@googlegroups.com
I know that wagn.org isn't as easily navigable / searchable as we all might want, but I have noticed that I'm frequently able to find Tickets I want via tags despite the fact that I rarely tag things.  This is mostly because John Abbe has so often followed behind other contributors (like me) and added useful tags.  Just wanted to thank him here for that particular one of his many contributions to Wagn.  Thanks, John!

- ethan

--
Ethan McCutchen
One of the Wagneers, Wagn.org

Wagn. How pioneers roll.

s: ethan.mccutchen
t: @intogreater

Gerry Gleason

Jun 29, 2012, 9:31:30 AM6/29/12
to wagn...@googlegroups.com

I can second that as someone who often lags behind in properly tagging
my tickets.

Thanks, John, for all the wealth you contribute for Wagn and the many
communities you serve.

Gerry