Fwd: Travel Reservation July 21 for MR THE PHUONG NGUYEN

Phuong Doan

Jul 16, 2010, 5:10:54 AM7/16/10
to vyla...@googlegroups.com
FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tran Thi, Nga <n...@vied.vn>
Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Subject: Fwd: Travel Reservation July 21 for MR THE PHUONG NGUYEN
To: tra...@indiana.edu, Phuong Doan <phuongd...@gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vietnam Airlines <No-r...@vietnamair.com.vn>
Date: Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:50 PM
To: n...@vied.vn

Vietnam Airlines
Thank you for purchasing your ticket with Vietnam Airlines.

Click here to review and print your most updated itinerary.

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413318498

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413318499

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413318500

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413318501

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413320820

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413320821

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413320822

Click here to view and print e-ticket receipt 7382413320823

Itinerary

MR THE PHUONG NGUYEN , MS THI TRA MY PHAM , MR QUANG HUY NGUYEN , MS THI THUY ANH DANG

Reservation code: HDQOHX

Wed, Jul 21
Flights: VIETNAM AIRLINES, VN 0954
  From: HANOI, VIETNAM (HAN) Departs: 00:05
  To: TOKYO NARITA, JAPAN (NRT) Arrives: 06:50
Arrival Terminal: TERMINAL 2
Class: Economy
Seat(s): Check-In Required
  Meal: Breakfast Smoking: No
  Aircraft: AIRBUS INDUSTRIE A321 JET Distance (in Miles): 2297
  Duration: 4hour(s) and 45minute(s)
  Please verify flight times prior to departure

Wed, Jul 21
Flights: VIETNAM AIRLINES, VN 6920
Operated by: DELTA AIR LINES INC
  From: TOKYO NARITA, JAPAN (NRT) Departs: 15:55
  Departure Terminal: TERMINAL 1
  To: ATLANTA, GA (ATL) Arrives: 15:45
Arrival Terminal: SOUTH TERMINAL
Class: Economy
Seat(s):   NGUYEN/MR THE PHUONG - 31B
  PHAM/MS THI TRA MY - 31E
  NGUYEN/MR QUANG HUY - 31H
  DANG/MS THI THUY ANH - 31J
  Meal: Dinner Smoking: No
  Aircraft: Distance (in Miles): 6853
  Duration: 12hour(s) and 50minute(s)
  Please verify flight times prior to departure

Wed, Jul 21
Flights: DELTA AIR LINES INC, DL 1140
  From: ATLANTA, GA (ATL) Departs: 18:45
  Departure Terminal: SOUTH TERMINAL
  To: INDIANAPOLIS, IN (IND) Arrives: 20:20
Class: Economy
Seat(s): Check-In Required
  Meal: Smoking: No
  Aircraft: BOEING 737-800 JET Distance (in Miles): 0434
  Duration: 1hour(s) and 35minute(s)
  Please verify flight times prior to departure

Please be present at the airport for check in at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled departure.

To recheck your flight details, we recommend that you visit flight info section on our website or contact Vietnam Airlines 24 hours prior to departure.

At the time of check in you will be required to present travel documents and printed e-ticket receipt.

Important: If you purchased the ticket(s) in site www.vietnamairlines.com by Credit Card, The card holder must present the credit card used to purchase your ticket for verification at the time of check-in or at the nearest Vietnam Airlines ticketing office.

For further assistance with your reservation, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section on our website or contact a Vietnam Airlines Telephone Sales Center or Office nearest to you.

We look forward to welcoming you onboard Vietnam Airlines soon!

CLICK HERE to opt out of receiving future e-mails from Virtually There.

If the above link is inactive, please paste this URL into your browser to access your reservations:

https://www.virtuallythere.com/new/reservationsChron.html?host=VN&pnr=AD8G0E5NL6UB&name=NGUYEN&language=0&email=2

Vietnam Airlines

--
Tran Thi Nga