vertices

an.youn...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2017, 11:32:23 AM12/8/17
to VPython-users
I'm quite new to visual python and while I was going through the triangle/squad part (http://www.glowscript.org/docs/VPythonDocs/triangle.html) I've noticed everytime I try to code a vertex, it crashes and says that "NameError: name 'vertex' is not defined". I'm suspecting that "vertex" is missing in the visual module. I hope someone sees this and helps me.

Thank you

Bruce Sherwood

Dec 8, 2017, 11:56:43 AM12/8/17
to VPython-users
The documentation is for VPython 7. If you're importing "visual" (VPython 6) instead of "vpython" (VPython 7) you will indeed be told that vertex is not defined.

Bruce

Bruce Sherwood

Dec 8, 2017, 11:59:04 AM12/8/17
to VPython-users