Re: Escalation against SRS security negligence.

Venkatesh Selvappan

Feb 29, 2016, 1:59:06 AM2/29/16
to Uttam Jha, natra...@yahoo.co.in, praveen lobo, sara vanan, vishalsinghal2001, Johar Das, Daniel, Himansh...@vbhc.com, balan, kangkan_bhattacharya, VBHC Vaibhava Owners, satguru, kgsrini76, narayan nair, shambhu. t2008, kamath. girisha, Prashanth Y M, VBHC Committee, brahmdeo raut, ankit talwar, bhaskar. sg, jasmon varghese, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Vbhc Vadiraj, Ravi Kumar, varwacore, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Adarsh Gautam, nanduri ramanakumar, Sali P S, Venkatesh G, bhaskar_ghode, Ravi Subbiah, Veeresha BS, jinsa...@gmail.com, vbhcvai...@googlegroups.com, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, Riyaz Eksambi, Husein Latif, Rahul.S...@vbhc.com, Manju 3 303, VP...@googlegroups.com, Hiteshi Arya, satguru_balan

+1

Ravi

Share the action taken asap on what ever happened also precautions to stop it.. As this is major issue and threat for residents safety and security.. Not only Uttam bike two or three more incidents happened..

Basically all residents in email strongly I feel Vbhc is crowded with residents and tenants its time to have property manager in the night too..

Cheers
Venky
30/203...

On 29 Feb 2016 01:13, "Uttam Jha" <utta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Ravi,

This is to bring to your notice and expect strict action on this.

Today (27th) early morning around 8am, i found my newly purchased Royal Enfield bike engine, parked under phase 2A basement was completely filled with Sand, this has caused complete engine damage, 12 litres of petrol from fuel tank was completely drained creating lot of smell in apartments and could have caused MAJOR issue for all residents if caught fire.

I would like to bring to your attention that this is negligence by SRS security deployed during that time to safeguard our assets have completely failed.
We have hired security agency with hope that they will safeguard our property and our assets, but, am very sorry to say they have failed to do so.

This negligence from SRS security have caused loss and damage to my motor bike,hence, request you to kindly help me get bills settled by SRS for the damages.My bike is currently in electronic city showroom for repair.

I have made written compliant to SRS security agency and have shown damages to their supervisor as well, we expect security agency to provide us professional service, if they cannot provide desired service,than, WE ARE IN MOOD TO PAY FOR THEIR USELESS SERVICE.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Uttam
Block 21/307
9632448834

Uttam Jha

Feb 29, 2016, 1:59:06 AM2/29/16
to Himansh...@vbhc.com, Ravi.S...@vbhc.com, Rahul.S...@vbhc.com, Husein...@vbhc.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, jinsa...@gmail.com, natra...@yahoo.co.in, riyaz....@gmail.com, jasmon....@gmail.com, salia...@gmail.com, Veere...@vbhc.com, nanduri ramanakumar, Venkatesh Selvappan, varwacore, ankit talwar, kangkan_bhattacharya, Adarsh Gautam, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, johar3482, vishalsinghal2001, Ravi Kumar, vintrade77, Prakash Satalgaonkar, bhaskar_ghode, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, ym. prashanth, balan, kamath. girisha, bhaskar. sg, pklobo07, shambhu. t2008, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, Manju 3 303, Uttam Jha

j777

Feb 29, 2016, 1:59:06 AM2/29/16
to Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi.S...@vbhc.com, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himansh...@vbhc.com, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veere...@vbhc.com, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, Rahul.S...@vbhc.com, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein...@vbhc.com, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar

Hi all,

Second similar incident has happened with a 5th Blk resident.

Venkatesh Selvappan

Feb 29, 2016, 2:06:19 AM2/29/16
to j777, Riyaz Eksambi, Ravi.S...@vbhc.com, Himansh...@vbhc.com, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Veere...@vbhc.com, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, natra...@yahoo.co.in, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Rahul.S...@vbhc.com, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein...@vbhc.com, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, VP...@googlegroups.com, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, varwam...@googlegroups.com, salia...@gmail.com, bhaskar. sg, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar

Now a days too many incidents and no strong action to stop this incidents or no action only from the security agency or vbhc ... Need to discuss on this asap..
Like minded people please come forward to support this as this is serious threat ..
What will happen if we park our vehicles in underground parking..

Cheers
Venky

Basanta Nayak

Feb 29, 2016, 2:08:51 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veere...@vbhc.com, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Srinivas S, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, Rahul Sabharwal, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, Varwa Members, Phase 2A Owners Group, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear Owners,

Sad to here that. Do you think really action would be taken by VBHC staffs. we are sure diplomatic reply will come from Mr. Rahul that Mr. Himanshu arrange a meeting with Residents and try to understand the problem.

End of story..................

@Owners,

As all of us knows that incident happen due to students renting and why all owners are not promising to stop renting to students. All of us know that VBHC political language and action , I don't thing that they will take any action against SRS security and who ever renting to students. All of us know damages (Including Property or any bikes or nuisance) are created by Students.

It's better to stop paying any maintenance charge so that they will bend down to take action like recent Mails regarding Defaulters mail From Ravi.

Question is why we paid heavy charges for handicapped security ..? What VBHC has not taken any action on SRS  ....?

Regards,
Basanta

j777

Feb 29, 2016, 2:26:07 AM2/29/16
to Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, Riyaz Eksambi, RaviSubbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himansh...@vbhc.com, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veere...@vbhc.com, jasmon varghese, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Srinivas S, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, Rahul Sabharwal, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein...@vbhc.com, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, Sali P S, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Hi All,

Second similar incident has happened with a 5th Blk, 7th floor resident.  Such incidents can happen to more people

Incident: Yesterday night somebody had put sand in the break oil tank of Duke bike. Bike was parked under Block 5 (not basement). Now he has to replace the entire brake line and ABS.

The problem is not just with only basement parking (as discussed in watsup group), somebody is intentionally doing.

Important thing is there is no sand near where both the bikes were parked.  So somebody had to carry the sand to 2A parking to pour in Utttam's bike (Uttam correct me if I am wrong) and in today case with John's bike (Duke bike) in 5 block parking.  So I feel such case can happen due to two reasons Notorious or Jealous mind

In case of Jealousy, I think victims can identify some clue.

In case or Notorious (destructive mind), all owners should keep a watch over atleast there block to identify the culprit.  CCTVs can be a deterrent and are good to collect proof and help identify the person.

My intention in writing this email is to bring to everybody's notice similar second incident and to ask you to keep a vigil of atleast your block as it can happened to more people as long as the notorious person is not identified.

Thanks,
Job

Ravindra Maurya

Feb 29, 2016, 2:27:43 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veere...@vbhc.com, jasmon varghese, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Srinivas S, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, Rahul Sabharwal, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, Sali P S, Varwa Members, Phase 2A Owners Group, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
It's very sad ,VBHC is least concern about the situation here.They have not done anything to solve any issues here but have created a good Renting/Resale team who is calling everyone for resale/rent.

@VBHC Management
If you are interested in resale/renting why don't you make it better place first.I never thought that VBHC will also come to this level for money.

VBHC and SRS team is lucky that Instead of writing mails people have not started posting on public forums,consumer complaints sites,youtube etc.

If you people don't take any action, end of the day all good work  done by you will get spoiled and people will have only negatives to talk about you.

@VBHC,SRS Top
Either you are not paying enough to your employee or you are over paying them and your employees feel owners are dogs they will bark and keep quite.

Please teach them professionals and ask them to do their work or leave.

I have complete faith in Top Management that is the reason we have got the beautiful place in very affordable price but lower management definitely needs change or strict again.

Still hoping for Achche Din atleast in VBHC.

Basanta Nayak

Feb 29, 2016, 2:34:32 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veere...@vbhc.com, jasmon varghese, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Srinivas S, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, Rahul Sabharwal, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, Sali P S, Varwa Members, Phase 2A Owners Group, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Good suggestion Ravindra.

@Owners,

Please highlight to media and whatever possible to make them aware. At least others will not purchased non sense project.

Regards,
Basanta

Rahul Sabharwal

Feb 29, 2016, 2:54:28 AM2/29/16
to j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear Residents/Mr. Uttam,

Veeresha from VBHC is coming to the site right now, we are also asking the SRS top management to come to the site TODAY to resolve the issue.

Would suggest the following.
  1. We make a residents committee who would be the security committee, this group of residents would set the standards/rules for  security within the complex, this would be enforced by the maintenance team.
  2. Collectively exploring changing the agency to another agency which would be selected by a group of residents.
Regards

Rahul

This email has been scanned by VBHC Symantec Email Security Service.

Veeresha BS

Feb 29, 2016, 3:05:50 AM2/29/16
to Rahul Sabharwal, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Sir,

SRS Security management team is expected  around 3pm on site.  I will revert with minutes of meeting later. ..

Regards
Veeresha
Sent from Samsung Mobile.

kln Murthy

Feb 29, 2016, 3:09:45 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com

VBHC team & srs security,

I request both teams must take immediate action to solve these kind of incidents, so that in future  we will not experience same incidents.

I am waiting to c serious steps and action plan.

KLNMurthy
28-706

Uttam Jha

Feb 29, 2016, 3:42:45 AM2/29/16
to j777, Uttam Jha, Rahul Sabharwal, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear Rahul,

Appreciate your response and agree with your suggestion.

But, before changing agency we (residents, VBHC) need to ensure all assets provided by VBHC in blocks are in place, and if not in in place, SRS should be penalised for it, because it was their duty/responsibility/ to safeguard all such assets kept in premise.

Several such assets provided by VBHC have been either robbed, which am sure Ravi is already aware about, we informed this several times to SRS but no actions was taken.

Because of their inefficiency to safeguard property and assets, we residents have to bare this huge loss, i request you to please help compensate residents by forcing SRS to bare the damage/loss cost done to motor bikes.

One suggestion, help us install CCTV cameras in common areas just as a detective control, am sure your team will get full support from residents on this.
No body would want to compromise on safety and security of loved ones and of hard earned assets :-)

Please help us help you in establishing peace and harmony in premise.

Best Regards,

Uttam

On Sun, 2/28/16, Rahul Sabharwal <Rahul.S...@vbhc.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Escalation against SRS security negligence.
To: "j777" <job...@gmail.com>, "Uttam Jha" <utta...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "Prashanth Y M" <ym.pra...@gmail.com>, "Jins Aravind" <jinsa...@gmail.com>, "riyaz....@gmail.com" <riyaz....@gmail.com>, "Ravi Subbiah" <Ravi.S...@vbhc.com>, "Venkatesh Selvappan" <vksel...@gmail.com>, "vishalsinghal2001" <vishalsi...@yahoo.com>, "Himanshu Pandey" <Himansh...@vbhc.com>, "kamath. girisha" <kamath....@yahoo.co.in>, "kangkan_bhattacharya" <kangkan_bh...@yahoo.com>, "vbhc.anek...@gmail.com" <vbhc.anek...@gmail.com>, "varwacore" <varw...@googlegroups.com>, "Adarsh Gautam" <adarshg...@gmail.com>, "Veeresha BS" <Veere...@vbhc.com>, "jasmon....@gmail.com" <jasmon....@gmail.com>, "brahmraut" <brah...@gmail.com>, "satguru_balan" <satgur...@yahoo.com>, "natra...@yahoo.co.in" <natra...@yahoo.co.in>, "Vbhc Vadiraj" <Vadir...@hdfcbank.com>, "vbhccommittee" <vbhcco...@gmail.com>, "Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina" <hemanth...@gmail.com>, "arasutn2004" <arasu...@yahoo.co.uk>, "satguru" <sat...@gmail.com>, "Manju 3 303" <ma...@nprosys.com>, "johar3482" <joha...@gmail.com>, "Ravi Kumar" <ravi...@gmail.com>, "Prakash Satalgaonkar" <prakashsa...@yahoo.com>, "Husein Latif" <Husein...@vbhc.com>, "bhaskar_ghode" <bhaska...@rediff.com>, "shambhu. t2008" <shambh...@gmail.com>, "vbhcvaibhavaRWA" <vbhcvai...@googlegroups.com>, "varty2013" <vart...@gmail.com>, "hiteshi8880" <hites...@gmail.com>, "balan" <ba...@yahoo.co.in>, "vintrade77" <vintr...@gmail.com>, "VP...@googlegroups.com" <VP...@googlegroups.com>, "ankit talwar" <ankit...@hotmail.com>, "pklobo07" <pklo...@gmail.com>, "bhaskar. sg" <bhask...@strategicmail.co.in>, "salia...@gmail.com" <salia...@gmail.com>, "varwam...@googlegroups.com" <varwam...@googlegroups.com>, "vp2...@googlegroups.com" <vp2...@googlegroups.com>, "Venkatesh G" <Venka...@vbhc.com>, "kgsrini76" <kgsr...@yahoo.com>, "Daniel" <lewinso...@yahoo.co.in>, "nanduri ramanakumar" <nvsdrku...@gmail.com>
Date: Sunday, February 28, 2016, 11:53 PM

Dear
Residents/Mr. Uttam,
Veeresha from VBHC is coming to the
site right now, we are also asking the SRS top management to
come to the site TODAY to resolve the issue.
Would suggest the
following.We make a residents committee who
would be the security committee, this group of residents
would set the standards/rules for  security within the
complex, this would be enforced by the maintenance
team.Collectively exploring changing the agency to

Venkatesh Selvappan

Feb 29, 2016, 3:44:24 AM2/29/16
to Basanta Nayak, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Riyaz Eksambi, Sali P S, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Veere...@vbhc.com, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon varghese, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, Phase 2A Owners Group, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, VP...@googlegroups.com, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Varwa Members, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Owners had to accept the fact that like minded people are very very less to come forward to support the affected owners or question the management till its happens to themself untill this kind of attitude change and more residents come forward only then we can get any solution...

If no safety in ground floor parking lot what can be expected in underground parking...

Basanta Nayak

Feb 29, 2016, 3:49:11 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, j777, Uttam Jha, Rahul Sabharwal, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear Rahul,

Thanks for your reply. Just think without CCTV problem will not solve in larger community . Most of the owners are agreed on this and you might know Block 22 also initiated and installed CCTV  , so It conveys the message that owners are agreed for this.

So mutual work out on this and put CCTV in basement and common ares so that nuisance will be control. Avoiding and skipping the issues will not resolve .

So we need your support on this. ASAP create the Society and smooth driven by Owners. many times we are complaining issues but your VBHC staffs are not supporting any one of the cases.

Regards,
Basanta

kln Murthy

Feb 29, 2016, 3:53:49 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com

I support the installation of CCTV in common areas and in basement ASAP with the help of VBHC team to safeguard our valuable property.
Thanks
Murthy KLN
28-706

KLNMurthy

Dileep Rao

Feb 29, 2016, 4:01:11 AM2/29/16
to j777, natraj b. sali, Venkatesh Selvappan, Sali P S, Himansh...@vbhc.com, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Veere...@vbhc.com, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon varghese, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Riyaz Eksambi, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, RaviSubbiah, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein...@vbhc.com, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, VP...@googlegroups.com, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, varwam...@googlegroups.com, bhaskar. sg, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar

Folks,

Having CCTV coverage across VBHC is not a choice any more. Even the police will ask for CCTV footage for investigation.

If this means diverting some maintenance amount from SRS security to CCTV fund, let's do it.

This has been successfully done in B22 by Jithesh, Vishwas & team. It's not impossible and the cost is trivial for the security we get. Think about it!

Regards
Dileep

Basanta Nayak

Feb 29, 2016, 4:05:39 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, j777, natraj b. sali, Venkatesh Selvappan, Sali P S, Himanshu Pandey, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Veeresha BS, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon varghese, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Riyaz Eksambi, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, RaviSubbiah, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, Varwa Members, bhaskar. sg, Phase 2A Owners Group, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Hi Dillep,

We did not understand what you are trying to mention . Either CCTV will resolve some issue or not . Definitely police will ask the evidence and this was happened before. As most of us are asking for CCTV and what you want to bring here.

Regards,
Basanta

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VBHC Anekel Phase3 Group" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/VP3OG.

Venkatesh Selvappan

Feb 29, 2016, 4:24:26 AM2/29/16
to Rahul Sabharwal, varwam...@googlegroups.com, praveen lobo, varty2013, vishalsinghal2001, johar3482, Daniel, balan, kangkan_bhattacharya, Husein Latif, satguru, Himanshu Pandey, Ravi Subbiah, Jins Aravind, kgsrini76, vintrade77, shambhu. t2008, vbhccommittee, kamath. girisha, brahmraut, ankit talwar, jasmon....@gmail.com, Uttam Jha, bhaskar. sg, j777, Prakash Satalgaonkar, VP...@googlegroups.com, Vbhc Vadiraj, riyaz....@gmail.com, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, nanduri ramanakumar, Venkatesh G, bhaskar_ghode, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Prashanth Y M, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, Manju 3 303, Veeresha BS, hiteshi8880, salia...@gmail.com, satguru_balan

Thanks a lot for your quick turnaround sir by send Veeresha even in your busy schedule..

Thanks
Venky

Avaneesh SHYAM Shetty

Feb 29, 2016, 4:44:18 AM2/29/16
to Uttam Jha, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group, j777, Rahul Sabharwal, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear RAHUL,

I fully agree with what UTTAM said..

As I am also from Real Estate background I suggest VBHC goes out of the way to solve our issues simultaneously ensuring 100% compliance with laws.

As this is your first fully sold out project, it would go a long way in word of mouth publicity if 1,900+ satisfied customers of Vaibhava Anekal project start talking about your cooperation and 100% law abiding spirit(maybe only a handful of builders in India follow rules like VBHC does)

Thanks and Regards

Avaneesh Shetty
+91-9739041990.

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 2:12 PM, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group
from it, send an email to VP2AOG+unsub...@googlegroups.com.

This email has been scanned by VBHC Symantec Email Security
Service.

Lester Prince Fernandes

Feb 29, 2016, 4:49:01 AM2/29/16
to Uttam Jha, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group, j777, Rahul Sabharwal, VP...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar

Dear Rahul/Himanshu,

It is definitely a threat if incidents like these occur in the future. We feel we are not safe despite security is there. They are either oldmen, skeletons, carrying big tummys will never ensure our safety. They will run for their life first. We owners have to do their job every time. We are not safe here. Its a life threatening issues occurring here.

Uttam Jha's bike incident & stolen bicycle are the clear proofs against students. In addition, there are lot of evidences against these hooligans.

I urge VBHC to take action against the owners(who have rented to student hooligans) - to penalize for the damage done, hold them responsible & make them accountable for costs involved in the series of damages done by their students.Also, these owners have to compensate for the issues  occurred here until now from the elevators damages, glasses broken, pipes broken and all the trouble caused to us is only because these.

Thanks,

Lester Fernandes

28 401

9663183868

Feb 29, 2016, 6:44:41 AM2/29/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Rahul Sabharwal, Uttam Jha, Uttam Jha via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group, j777, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear All,

Noted all the concerns.    I am  in sync with all owners on concerns raised to VBHC.

Owners - > I will give 100% cooperation on the decision taking by you guys. I  strongly recommend CCTV to be installed in all the blocks and floors and now days it is become mandatory requirement.

However I need status update  on below requirements  which is confirmed by Mr. Rahul  a year back.   Can someone confirm below  requests  are addressed by VBHC team ?

1. Permanent  Shops -   Available =   Yes / No.
2. Medical Center -   Active  = Yes / No
3. ATM - Installed  = Yes / No
4. STP - Smell Issue arrested  = Yes / No
5. All street lights - Working  =  Yes / No
6. School  upgraded  = Yes / No

If you missed any thing,  kindly add and update the status.

Dear Mr. Rahul - > I need your appropriate reply on receipt of confirmation by owners on above issues.

Regards,

Sreedhar.K
8861205002

Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
Know More >

Prakash Satalgaonkar

Feb 29, 2016, 7:04:17 AM2/29/16
to Lester Prince Fernandes, Uttam Jha, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group, j777, Rahul Sabharwal, VP...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Veeresha BS, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear All, I totally agree with the points by Lester Fernandes.

Apart from that I want to add what we are getting -
1. Housekeeping services with prime focus on the road side area near main gate.
2. Security Services with sleepy guards.
3. Garden maintenance with destroying the coconut trees.
4. Maintaining the lifts in as it is condition (damaged switches)
5. STP water with bad odour (do not know what upgraded?)
6. Canal with growing unwanted plants.
7. Maintenance Team without knowing the number of headcounts of VBHC residents.

I request residents to add further if any missed out.

Thanks and regards,

Prakash Satalgaonkar

Feb 29, 2016, 9:54:45 AM2/29/16
to Lester Prince Fernandes, Riyaz Eksambi, j777, 'Uttam Jha' via VBHC Phase 2A Owners Group, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon varghese, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmdeo raut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, VBHC Committee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, VBHC Vaibhava Owners, Johar Das, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, Sali P S, shambhu. t2008, Hiteshi Arya, sara vanan, vbhcvai...@googlegroups.com, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, VP...@googlegroups.com, narayan nair, ankit talwar, praveen lobo, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, Veeresha BS, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif, dilipla...@gmail.com, Manjunath Kalyankar

Hope people in this email  and vbhc management is aware of todays evening fight between students and locals.. Elders, women and kids are scared..

Please help us in prioritizing the security  issue and resolving this one and all for ever..

Hopefully big big barrier gates and strong men are needed at main gate also good surveillance cameras not the ones just for name shake...

Veeresha BS

Mar 1, 2016, 6:27:44 AM3/1/16
to Rahul Sabharwal, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar

Sir,

We had a detailed discussion yesterday regarding security arrangement of Anekal Residential Block  and SRS Security reviewed the existing security setup and submitted the report.

I reviewed the report and felt this is required.

Here is the report

·         Earlier we have Security Officer and we had discontinued. We have to appoint SO back to manage the residential block, after witnessed yesterday’s incident.

·         Night shift 1 Nos Security Guards has been increased for patrolling

·         Currently we don’t have security presence in A,B,C,B Blocks basement and we have increased 1 Nos in Day shift and 2 Nos security guards in night shift.

·         Currently we don’t have security presence in E & F Blocks basement and we have increased 1 Nos in Day Shift and 1 security guards in Night shift

Total 7 head count would be increased in security staff. Hope is good enough to go ahead. Security guards will be deployed from Thursday and will shortlist SO soon and deploy.

Regards

Veeresha

Chandramauli kumar

Mar 1, 2016, 7:09:57 AM3/1/16
to Veeresha BS, Rahul Sabharwal, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, VP...@googlegroups.com, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Hi Veeresha
What about losses which owners have incurred due to negligence of SRS.
regards
Chandramauli

to utta...@yahoo.com, Himansh...@vbhc.com, Ravi.S...@vbhc.com, Rahul.S...@vbhc.com, Husein...@vbhc.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, jinsa...@gmail.com, natra...@yahoo.co.in, riyaz....@gmail.com, jasmon....@gmail.com, salia...@gmail.com, Veere...@vbhc.com, nanduri ramanakumar, Venkatesh Selvappan, varwacore, ankit talwar, kangkan_bhattacharya, Adarsh Gautam, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, johar3482, vishalsinghal2001, Ravi Kumar, vintrade77, Prakash Satalgaonkar, bhaskar_ghode, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, ym. prashanth, balan, kamath. girisha, bhaskar. sg, pklobo07, shambhu. t2008, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, Manju 3 303
Dear VBHC,

We need justice to Bike Owner.

Thanks & Regards

Manjunath S Kalyankar

j777

Mar 1, 2016, 9:17:26 AM3/1/16
to Veeresha BS, vp2...@googlegroups.com, riyaz....@gmail.com, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, salia...@gmail.com, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, VP...@googlegroups.com, balan, Prashanth Y M, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Hi Veeresha,

I knew this is the only decision you can take even before you reached the spot...based on our experience with you in the past.

I wanted to be proved wrong...somebody rightly said in the previous mail "the management is good, the problem is mid-level management".

Request you to ponder on numerous suggestions given in the past to make it a compressive action.

Regards,
Job

Jithesh Ambady

Mar 1, 2016, 10:21:01 AM3/1/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, Rahul Sabharwal, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar

Veeresha,

First of all share the Complete MOM.

Share the Cost part if we increase the Security Heads, and to be honest, it’s not worth paying these much amount to SG or SO or AM @ Site. We don’t require temporary solution here, required permanent which again cost effective result.

It is easy to say to increase the manpower @ site, which I am personally not interested to increase my maintenance cost.

So better we will have CCTV installed in Common Areas, rather than wasting the Security implementation will install CCTV is the best option. VBHC can spend the money for that and again, when you are fixing the Vendor, discuss with owners then do it; Don’t ever go with the blunder figures of vendors.

Ex: - If we are installing 16 Cameras including UPS, will cost nearly to Rs. 150000.00 (One Lakh Fifty Thousand), but SG or SS we are paying almost 12,000.00 * 2 Heads (per Phase) = Rs. 24,000.00, 6 months itself we will cross the figure of CCTV.

I am not agreeing this point to increase the staffing level. I am not ready to pay the maintenance cost based on the calculation above.

JA

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend

Confidentiality Note:
--------------------------------
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.

Basanta Nayak

Mar 1, 2016, 10:30:08 AM3/1/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Riyaz Eksambi, j777, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, salia...@gmail.com, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Veeresha and VBHC Team,

I agree with Jitesh point and the same thing also I was asking before and the trail mail also. We don't know why vbhc is not taking things seriously rather increasing handicapped security.  Can you guarantee that after putting extra security this type of incident will not occur ?

Second thought if security guard will be  slept at basement which is current scene then who will responsible after paying huge amount.

CCTV installation will be one time cost and we can reduce security if required or can monitor 24/7 with security.

Are you people promised not to put CCTV ...?

Regards,
Basanta

kln Murthy

Mar 1, 2016, 10:32:41 AM3/1/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com

Dear veeresh,

I too recommend to implement the CCTV installation in common areas and in basement as jitesh said.
Increasing the security guards @ vbhc doesn't help much.
I request you to plz implement CCTV installation @ vbhc ASAP.

KLNMurthy
28-706

senthi...@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2016, 9:29:07 PM3/1/16
to nayak....@gmail.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, riyaz....@gmail.com, job...@gmail.com, vksel...@gmail.com, vishalsi...@yahoo.com, kamath....@yahoo.co.in, kangkan_bh...@yahoo.com, jinsa...@gmail.com, varw...@googlegroups.com, adarshg...@gmail.com, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul.S...@vbhc.com, brah...@gmail.com, satgur...@yahoo.com, Vadir...@hdfcbank.com, vbhcco...@gmail.com, hemanth...@gmail.com, arasu...@yahoo.co.uk, sat...@gmail.com, ma...@nprosys.com, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, joha...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, ravi...@gmail.com, Himansh...@vbhc.com, prakashsa...@yahoo.com, Ravi.S...@vbhc.com, bhaska...@rediff.com, salia...@gmail.com, shambh...@gmail.com, hites...@gmail.com, vart...@gmail.com, vbhcvai...@googlegroups.com, utta...@yahoo.com, ba...@yahoo.co.in, ym.pra...@gmail.com, vintr...@gmail.com, ankit...@hotmail.com, pklo...@gmail.com, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhask...@strategicmail.co.in, Venka...@vbhc.com, kgsr...@yahoo.com, lewinso...@yahoo.co.in, nvsdrku...@gmail.com, Husein...@vbhc.com

Dear VBHC Team,

I do agree with other owners. The quality of service is not upto the mark from this security agencies. Many times the deployed security is sleeping or watching or playing with mobile. They are not bothered about who is coming to the premises.  I have seen couple of times sujaya school staff also using the main gate to go to school.. Security is allowing them...

As someone mentioned in some other mail.. Without an entry pass for owners or tenants, access to the entry gate needs to be denied... The reason why I am saying this, the community is so big and the security cannot remember all the owners and tenants family... Providing pass to each family members should not attract big investment.

Also I am not sure about CCTV at the main gate. Is it functional?  How many days backup we are getting...

Instead of increasing the head counts and passing that maintenance cost to owners, we really need to look at one time cost to install a good CCTV surveillance in the community with a centralized monitoring system..

CCTV footage is the only way to prove who is the culprit and deal with them legally.

As per my understanding the police is also insisting for CCTV in the big communities like us.

Last but not least, the reason why we are going for apartments is to ensure that we staying peacefully with good security..

Since VBHC is new to this industry, nothing wrong in understanding how other big players are managing their security system.

Anticipating your swift action on security of residents and our properties.

Note: We need to look at how SRS can compensate on the recent incidents.

Thanks and Regards

Senthil Kumar B

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

j777

Mar 1, 2016, 9:30:01 PM3/1/16
to jasmon varghese, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, Jins Aravind, kangkan_bhattacharya, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Riyaz Eksambi, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, salia...@gmail.com, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, balan, Basanta Nayak, VP...@googlegroups.com, vintrade77, ankit talwar, natra...@yahoo.co.in, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, Veeresha BS, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Exactly Jasmon....you are bang on.  It is rewarding SRS.   I am not against increasing or decreasing security to optimum level.

But this is time to implement a compressive solution including cctv.  Cost wise it would be much cheaper than hiring more security.  Police has been asking the same thing after each incident is reported to them.

Penalty on SRS should be to pay the penalty to the suffers.

Regards,
Job

On 2 Mar 2016 04:49, "jasmon varghese" <jasmon....@gmail.com> wrote:

I am with Jithesh too. Hiring more security personal is like rewarding SRS instead of penalizing them. It doesn't make any sense at all.  Also aren't you going to put some penalty on SRS for the negligence and share the amount with victims to repair their bikes?

Regards,

Jas

Venkatesh Selvappan

Mar 2, 2016, 1:25:04 AM3/2/16
to Nandan Keshri, vishalsinghal2001, kamath....@yahoo.co.in, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, Adarsh Gautam, varw...@googlegroups.com, jasmon varghese, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, Riyaz Eksambi, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, salia...@gmail.com, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, VP...@googlegroups.com, Basanta Nayak, balan, Prashanth Y M, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, Veeresha BS, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, VP2AOG, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Hi all owners

Please understand the situation being here for long time before suggest something ..

Fir sure CCTV is also not going to help unless some basic things are done..

> Taking serious action against on people who ever doing nuisances..
> Getting the setails of all the people who are staying in each and every flat.. I dont thing this details exist..
> Any damage to common items add this cost to owners maintanence cost who let their flat to students..
> let owners cut this common cost from the tenants advance money when they vacate the flat also ask them to add this point to their rental agreement.
> Temporarily disconnect electricity and water for vacant flats so the owners or tenant will report to maintanence office when they come for stay.

Finally no point in CCTV cameras untill who ever is creating nuisance will be punished or serious action had been taken against thwm from vbhc management or security agency but none are going to take this responsibility untill there will be no change..

Also intercom facility is needed and the details needwd to ne stored in main gate computer with all the oqner and tenant details to stop outsiders  entering inside the campus else there is no meaning of saying gated community.. Else do this also block wise by residents installing grill at each and every block...

In short untill unauthorized persons are stopped entering the vbhc campus and the people who create nuisance are punished there will be no change for sure...

Cheers
Venky

On 2 Mar 2016 10:44, "Nandan Keshri" <nandan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi ,

I am also in favor of installing CCTV camera in all common area as well in each block and penalize and recover such loss with the security agency.

It is good that block 22 already installed the CCTV camera in his block and cost came around Rs 2000/- per head but I would say if VBHC will take care of it and installed the CCTV camera and charge it in the maintenance cost then it is good for all as they can negotiate it with the vendor with reduced price.

Once we installed the CCTV camera , we would be able to gradually reduce the security personal and deployed only those person which are more productive and focus more on patrolling security force.

Regards,
Nandan Keshri

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "varwacore" group.

Rahul Sabharwal

Mar 2, 2016, 1:25:16 AM3/2/16
to Jithesh Ambady, VP...@googlegroups.com, Veeresha BS, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
Dear Residents,

It is a good suggestion to install the CCTV’s, Veersha has already spoken to Mr. Jithesh and is visiting the site tomorrow to see what has been done in phase 2 A to see how it can be replicated across…like another resident mentioned it would be more prudent than increasing security guards @ Rs.14000 per guard, the cost can be better spent in putting CCTV’s.

Regards

Rahul

Nandan Keshri

jasmon varghese

Mar 2, 2016, 3:25:08 AM3/2/16
to Veeresha BS, VP...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Riyaz Eksambi, j777, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, Basanta Nayak, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, salia...@gmail.com, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

I am with Jithesh too. Hiring more security personal is like rewarding SRS instead of penalizing them. It doesn't make any sense at all.  Also aren't you going to put some penalty on SRS for the negligence and share the amount with victims to repair their bikes?

Regards,

Jas

Balaji Prabakaran

Mar 2, 2016, 7:15:33 AM3/2/16
to Rahul Sabharwal, Jithesh Ambady, VP...@googlegroups.com, Veeresha BS, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, Himanshu Pandey, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Venkatesh G, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar
I agree with Venkatesh Selvappan comment. Even i was suggesting the same thing to our owners group. CCTV is not a solution. Even after knowing the culprit through CCTV footage, what is the action???? The same apology letter???

Apology letter from those non-sense students is like letter of mercy from terrorists. And few people said that police asking for CCTV footage. Guys, we know about our police officers. Instead of finding the way to fault, they will be ready to find a way to excuse themselves to work on. On the other hand, these students are from rich background. They easily know how to get away from police. Also filing a case against students is not easy.

1. We need ID card or tenant card to enter the compound.
2. Strong guards at the main gates especially.
3. Also a strong in-house owner's group to support the security.

More than everything, our money-minded owners should think of society before renting out to these stupids.

Initially, I thought VBHC will be a dreamland and placed my family there. Also the price compared to other builders, VBHC was bit cheap. BTW, its not cheap. Finally its a crap.

Few guys like Jithesh and others are working hard. But they need much support.

It's been an year over after my complaint about flush water smell. Nothing happened. So many owners complaint about this. No action from maintenance.

Regards,
Balaji S P

Vadir...@hdfcbank.com

Mar 3, 2016, 5:16:23 AM3/3/16
Dear Team

(VBHC Vaibhava Anekal Maintenance/Legal Dept/Middle Management/Top Management)

1)  Can  we look at on the legal agreement copy or extracts of the copy or the GIST of the agreement which was executed between VBHC Management and the SRS security

so that we can understand the legitimate/legacy of the terms and conditions of the SRS Security.

so as to know the do's and dont's, their purviews, decisions, actions, authority, what the action to be taken during the situations, critical issues, and how to go about in case same, those which can not be action immediate basis, how to go about incident reporting, to the residence owners or the maintenance dept or the management

also action to be taken during the security breach or safety breach during the worst scenario's, or action to be de done by them selves immediately or to be reported to nearest police station.

what is the action plan during violation of security, safety, violence, mob, gathering, also how to control the group parties, huge gatherings, shouting and public nuisance, violation of human rights.

accordingly we can think on the grounds and go ahead legally in case of lapse or the failure.

2)  We at VBHC Vaibhava Anekal, assumed and presumed that we have purchased the flat and enjoying in Heavens with full freedom, joy and peace with family members during our stay, but we are totally wrong, which is vice versa and its quiet opposite that we feel now that we stay at Hell. The situation is so worst that we feel we are not safe and there is no peace.

Every single day or night at-least there will be one complaint or case from the residence owners on the Students, specifically on the mischievous and bad behaviors, rude, reluctant, who are educated stupid, bruits who are spoiling the environment as a whole.exploiting the premises, spoiling the valuables, robs our hard earned investments.

These buggers are wasting our precious water, wasting our precious electricity, spoiling our precious environment, damaging our precious common properties like lifts, walls, lights, tiles, stairs etc... etc...

also they robs the materials, like petrol, cycles, bikes including the parking stickers which are being used for trespasser's inside our campus. who is monitoring, who is controlling the situations.

these were discussed during all our meetings with management, maintenance from past 2 to 3 years. at-least no discussion on the said issues. solutions and remedy is apart.

Also kindly note that all damages caused by the other parties, we residents are bearing from our end as additional maintenance fees for which we are not at all responsible and its just totally injustice from your side to collect from us, and you do not have any rights to collect the penalty for other causes or damages caused by third party.

3)  We have invested our own hard earned money, energy, time, bloodsheds, tears and sweats to the said flat, we have invested and still investing as monthly EMI's towards the said Flat (towards home loans) which is as good as paying month on month rentals, who have committed for 10, 15, 20 long years of payments. on top of the same we are also paying monthly maintenance fees (some of the maintenance parts are not belongs to us as mentioned above but still paying) on an average of Rs. 2.95 psft, towards the water, electricity, common areas, lifts which are mostly used by the tenant (most of them are students, bachelors)

which also considered to be violation of safety and security breach.

now having committed to stay at VBHC we can not turn back or take nasty decision of changing the house or to vacate the premises.

also none of the Resident owners could not open their mouths or speak about the bad behaviors against the culprits being spectated as deaf and dumbs, scared of the situations. which is a bad part and the same is again violation of the Human Rights.

4)  The said bad-mouthing and if the same is shared in the social media against the VBHC may cause a lot of damages. decreases your face values

control the situations before the same would be in worst scenario. which may lead to black listing. which may affect your future on going projects.

5)  We also have numerous examples of Cases and Complaints, documentary evidences, on the students/bachelors at Maintenance office and Security office, and several email exchanges to the management on the incidents occurred in the past.  we have been intimating to maintenance/security to take necessary actions on the culprits, but still fail to understand why there is no action on the same.

6)  We also need to understand the stand on the VBHC management and the Legal department as to why there would be such a delay in handing over the premises to the resident owners and formation of the Resident Owners association, and publish the laws, bye laws, guidelines to owners, tenants, do's and dont's and avoid such situations rather inviting troubles day to day.

We would also expect with in 48 hours of time, take matter seriously, think as a human being, make some time, call for a meeting and discuss the said matter with resident owners and take forward accordingly on the action plans, fix the issue, and have a control on the situations.

and kindly note that since the said issues are concerns on Safety/Security breach, Human Rights act violations and of Safety and Security of the premises loss of damages, individuals, may lead to legal escalations as deemed fit.

Kindly note that :

the above harsh words are due to out of frustration and burst out emotions and are words from the bottom of the heart, inner soul.

also make a note of that this is not a complaint towards any individual or any fault findings, but just to make a clarifications  on the actual situations which we are going on daily basis and we maintenance and security are constrained to do anything

Regards.........
Vadiraj Rao C A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer:
"The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. The organization is not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise.
Regd. Office : HDFC Bank Ltd., HDFC Bank House, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai - 400 013. "

Vadir...@hdfcbank.com

Mar 4, 2016, 3:47:51 AM3/4/16
to vaib...@vbhc.com, anekal.maint...@vbhc.com, Poornima G, Shankarnarayanan R, CRM-Operations, Jerry Rao, Veeresha BS, Rahul Sabharwal, Adarsh Gautam, ankit talwar, arasutn2004, balan, bhaskar. sg, bhaskar_ghode, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, Himanshu Pandey, hiteshi8880, Husein Latif, jasmon....@gmail.com, Jins Aravind, j777, johar3482, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Daniel, Manju 3 303, natra...@yahoo.co.in, nanduri ramanakumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Rahul Sabharwal, Ravi Kumar, Ravi Subbiah, riyaz....@gmail.com, salia...@gmail.com, satguru, satguru_balan, shambhu. t2008, varwacore, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, Venkatesh G, vishalsinghal2001, Venkatesh Selvappan, vp2...@googlegroups.com, VP...@googlegroups.com, pallav...@yahoo.com, sures...@gmail.com, Somasekha...@vbhc.com, Vaib...@vbhc.com, Anekal.Maint...@vbhc.com, Shankarnarayanan R, backo...@vbhc.com, sidh_...@yahoo.com, selmap...@gmail.com, vbhc-b...@googlegroups.com, vbhcp...@googlegroups.com, VP2...@googlegroups.com, mohans...@yahoo.co.in, Assn_vbhc, Vbhc Committee, Vbhcvaibhava, Vbhc-phase3, VBHC - Vaibhava, Vbhc Vadiraj, Jithesh Ambady, Chetan Nayak, Lokesh Bhat, Manoj Mandal, Vbhc Committee, Brahmdeo Raut, Mohan, Veeresh.Ym, Praveen Lobo, Sanku, Chandramauli Kumar, Amith Kattimani, Venkatesh G., Brahmdeo Verma, Prashanth Y. M., Raghavendra Balachandar, Krishnamurthy Vasan, Nandan Keshri, Viswas M., Narayan Nair, Mohan Raju, Srinivas Shastry, Dipanjan RC, Karthikeyan Srinivasan, Sree Kumar Nair, Nandankeshri, Sayak S., Sara Vanan, RWA-Admin VBHC-Vaibhava, K. N. H. Chandra, Lokesh, Blr_anbu, Dilip Cherian, M. B.GIRISHA Kamath, Pranav Wagh, Srinivas Kichadi, Murugesan Appukutty, Nagendra CV, Vishal Dadhania, Arvind Yadav, Balamurugan Chockalingam, Nanma VBHC, nanma...@googlegroups.com, Nagireddy Ramana Reddy, Vipin Narayan, manjuka...@rediffmail.com, Gopi, Vadir...@hdfcbank.com, somasekha...@vbhc.com, vaib...@vbhc.com, anekal.maint...@vbhc.com, Poornima G, CRM-Operations, utta...@yahoo.com, Jerry Rao, Veeresha BS
GENTLE REMINDER !!

Regards.........

Vadiraj Rao C A

----- Forwarded by Vadiraj Rao/Retail Branch Banking/Bannerghatta Road/HBL on 03/04/2016 11:03 AM -----

From:        Vadiraj Rao/Retail Branch Banking/Bannerghatta Road/HBL
Date:        03/03/2016 02:34 PM

Venkatesh Selvappan

Mar 4, 2016, 8:46:40 PM3/4/16
to Balaji Prabakaran, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Riyaz Eksambi, j777, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Jithesh Ambady, Himanshu Pandey, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, salia...@gmail.com, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, VP...@googlegroups.com, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, Venkatesh G, Veeresha BS, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Hi team

Apartment culture is not something new in bangalore or in india... Even srs security is managing so many residential apartmwnts evwn bigger than vbhc vaibhava without any huzzles..

So what is missing VBHC..
My Thought is
> None of outsiders are restricted inside the premises even in the night..
> Any no of visitors are allowed even after midnight hours..
> Some tenants(Students) stay in flat doent have carparking but have 2 -3 cars parked in the path ways..

So many things are different like this from other apartments seriously could understand security agency is the problem or their hands are tied mean the same srs agency manage so many residential and commercial properties very good....

Cheers
Venky

Veeresha BS

Mar 4, 2016, 10:42:11 PM3/4/16
to Rahul Sabharwal, Jithesh Ambady, VP...@googlegroups.com, j777, Uttam Jha, Prashanth Y M, Jins Aravind, riyaz....@gmail.com, Ravi Subbiah, Venkatesh Selvappan, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, brahmraut, satguru_balan, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, johar3482, Ravi Kumar, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Husein Latif, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, salia...@gmail.com, varwam...@googlegroups.com, vp2...@googlegroups.com, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, CRM-Operations

Sir,

I did a inspection and it is good to go.

I have scheduled a meeting with vendor on Tuesday 8th March 2016, 12.30pm to 2pm. We will do site survey and submit report.

I would request volunteer owners to be part of this meeting.

Regards

Veeresha

Veeresha BS

Mar 4, 2016, 10:56:44 PM3/4/16
to Venkatesh Selvappan, Balaji Prabakaran, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Riyaz Eksambi, j777, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, kangkan_bhattacharya, Jins Aravind, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Ravi Kumar, Jithesh Ambady, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, salia...@gmail.com, shambhu. t2008, hiteshi8880, varty2013, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Uttam Jha, balan, Prashanth Y M, VP...@googlegroups.com, vintrade77, ankit talwar, pklobo07, natra...@yahoo.co.in, bhaskar. sg, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Dear Residence

Yesterday I have discussed with Rahul sir regarding same and planned to install Visitor Management System in main gate. This is FYI…

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

Regards

Veeresha

Venkatesh Selvappan

Mar 7, 2016, 9:46:30 AM3/7/16
to Veeresha BS, vp2...@googlegroups.com, j777, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, Jins Aravind, kangkan_bhattacharya, Balaji Prabakaran, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Riyaz Eksambi, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, Jithesh Ambady, Ravi Kumar, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, salia...@gmail.com, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, Uttam Jha, VP...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Y M, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, natra...@yahoo.co.in, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif

Its very good option to install vistor management system in the main gate but still its SRS or VBHC had to stop the unwanted people entering the campus..

Example... Some of the apartments does not have their own carparking but students stay there have 2-3 cars and also provided with parking stickers how come its correct.. If thats correct them what about owners who paid for parking...

Also for students some of their friends cars are parked in vbhc.. They are having complete freedom in vbhc..

If we see in phase3 so many cars are parked in the path ways causing trouble  to other owners.

Thats the reason why students are coming to vbhc for entertainment party and fun...

The same is not done in nearby symphony or any other community...

Whose miatake is this?  Often we hear complaint that residents are not supporting with out any basic security implementations...firat let vbhc and srs security implement some basic swcurity measures which is followed in other apartments...

Untill unless we are strict towards these kind of basic security guidelines and principles nothing is going to change..

We had asked for sign boards so many times to vbhc management but till now there is no ... no smoking ,dont cause damage to common property, car parking area guidelines for owners and vistors.. and park usage guidline ,speed limit sign boards installed...

Even in midnight visitors and vendors for supplying everything to them feom a to z are allowed if this basic things are not done how come the change will come...

Students are chit chatting and making noise not only in the room but also in common area slowly the nuisance are increasing untill unless strong action is taken instead of dragging the issues saying meetings nothing is going to work...

Imementation of basic security in main gate followed in other apartments is required asap... And strong and efficient security personal who can manage manhandling of security by students and not allow unwanted persons and vendors,visitors in late night will give quick solution to bring situation.under control..

Hope most of the owners in this group accept my comments...

Veeresha BS

Mar 7, 2016, 1:56:56 PM3/7/16
to Venkatesh Selvappan, vp2...@googlegroups.com, j777, vishalsinghal2001, kamath. girisha, Jins Aravind, kangkan_bhattacharya, Balaji Prabakaran, varwacore, Adarsh Gautam, jasmon....@gmail.com, Rahul Sabharwal, brahmraut, satguru_balan, Riyaz Eksambi, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhccommittee, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, satguru, Manju 3 303, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, johar3482, Jithesh Ambady, Ravi Kumar, varwam...@googlegroups.com, Prakash Satalgaonkar, Ravi Subbiah, bhaskar_ghode, shambhu. t2008, salia...@gmail.com, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, varty2013, hiteshi8880, Uttam Jha, VP...@googlegroups.com, Prashanth Y M, balan, vintrade77, ankit talwar, natra...@yahoo.co.in, pklobo07, bhaskar. sg, kgsrini76, Daniel, nanduri ramanakumar, Husein Latif
Dear Venkatesh,

You will see the changes very soon. Let us review after 2 weeks.

joswin jose

Mar 8, 2016, 2:00:03 AM3/8/16
to VP...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I do agree the other owners for installing CCTC cameras in coomon areas
& basement asap to avoid futur issue.

Regards,
Joswin Thekkudan
28-001

This email has been scanned by VBHC Symantec Email Security Service.

Venkatesh Selvappan

Mar 8, 2016, 5:34:45 AM3/8/16
to Veeresha BS, praveen lobo, varwam...@googlegroups.com, varty2013, vishalsinghal2001, johar3482, Daniel, balan, kangkan_bhattacharya, Husein Latif, satguru, Balaji Prabakaran, Ravi Subbiah, Jins Aravind, kgsrini76, vintrade77, shambhu. t2008, vbhccommittee, kamath. girisha, brahmraut, ankit talwar, jasmon....@gmail.com, Uttam Jha, bhaskar. sg, Rahul Sabharwal, j777, Prakash Satalgaonkar, VP...@googlegroups.com, Vbhc Vadiraj, vbhc.anek...@gmail.com, Ravi Kumar, varwacore, vp2...@googlegroups.com, Adarsh Gautam, nanduri ramanakumar, bhaskar_ghode, natra...@yahoo.co.in, Jithesh Ambady, Riyaz Eksambi, Prashanth Y M, vbhcvaibhavaRWA, Hemanth Vinayak Chellaboina, arasutn2004, Manju 3 303, hiteshi8880, salia...@gmail.com, satguru_balan

Veeresha

I know the effort VBHC senior management is putting in also your immediate presence when ever problem is there hope things get well asap so that family residents have peaceful sleep.. And let the kids (mean next generation) see and hear good things inside VBHC premises..

Cheers
Venky