Installation Error: Error 1359. An internal error occurred.

已查看 689 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sean Esopenko

未读,
2014年10月26日 21:11:292014/10/26
收件人 voice...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to install Voice Attack and I keep getting Error 1359.  An internal error occurred.  What should I do?

Gary

未读,
2014年10月26日 23:59:372014/10/26
收件人 voice...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Sean.  I Google'd the error code you are getting and it looks like something may be up with Windows Installer on your machine.

In that search, I found the information in this link that may be of some use (this is a similar problem with a different product) :

Just scroll down to where it says, '3 answers' and see if you have the same update that they are talking about.  Outside of this, you may have to contact Microsoft.

Hope that helps some.  Sorry about that!

Gary
回复全部
回复作者
转发