RE: [vvoc] Re: Does latest vmware-view-open-client-4.0.1-235010 su pport PCoIP

Matjaž Kovačec

May 23, 2010, 6:17:42 AM5/23/10
to D007, vmware-view-open-client
! Yaa+"n

--- original message ---
From: "D007" <dyous...@gmail.com>
Subject: [vvoc] Re: Does latest vmware-view-open-client-4.0.1-235010 support PCoIP
Date: 23rd May 2010
Time: 4:38:19 am

VDIBLASTER was example to show the code can run on Linux and how much
will cost (FYI: Dell selling @ $15) Keep in mind they are here to make
money and free is not really free, they don’t see any benefit to
charge you for the regular view client which is Using RDP client that
is why the release the code, but PCOIP they paying for it and I don’t
think they will pass it like that . the only possibility if they make
up the money in some other way and want to expand their market, also
Wyse/TCX and HP/... protocol is going to corner soon after PCoIP 2.0
coming out, it may open the door sooner all is how big they want get