VizSec sponsorship

John Goodall

Aug 1, 2013, 12:47:30 PM8/1/13
to viz...@googlegroups.com

Greetings,

VizSec will be held in Atlanta GA, USA on October 14, 2013. VizSec brings together researchers and practitioners in information visualization and security to address the specific needs of the cyber security community through new and insightful visualization techniques. VizSec will be held as a workshop at IEEE VIS.

We are looking for sponsors for this year's event. VizSec 2013 is part of IEEE VIS and as such the supporters go through the IEEE sponsorship process. Please see:

http://ieeevis.org/year/2013/info/exhibition/supporters-and-exhibition

Be sure to state that your interest is in sponsoring VizSec.

We have had more submissions this year than in any of the previous nine events, so the program promises to be excellent. Please help make the event a success!

Best,

John Goodall