Organizing the dinner!

Enrico

Oct 12, 2011, 4:37:59 AM10/12/11
to vis-blogg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

It's great to see we are already a good bunch of people! I think the first thing is to find a slot for our dinner. Do you have any preference? I think the BOF will be on the 25th (still waiting for a confirmation) and I think it would be a good idea to have the dinner the same day. What do you think?

And if you already have a place to propose please feel free.

Enrico.

Enrico

Oct 12, 2011, 11:41:37 AM10/12/11
to vis-blogg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, did you receive my email from here? I hope so. If you do please let me know. Thanks.

Thorri

Oct 12, 2011, 7:25:11 PM10/12/11
to Vis Blogging Dinner - VisWeek 2011
Email received.

Nicholas Diakopoulos

Oct 12, 2011, 8:44:15 PM10/12/11
to vis-blogg...@googlegroups.com
I would recommend trying something up on college hill (about a 15 minute walk from the conf center, but worth it also to see Brown University campus).

For instance Andreas, or Paragon should accept reservations and serve good food.

Nick
--
Nick Diakopoulos, Ph.D.
Post Doctoral Research Associate | Rutgers University

Enrico

Oct 13, 2011, 10:35:29 AM10/13/11
to vis-blogg...@googlegroups.com
Please, I need an answer from you all:
  • Is Tue 25th fine for you all (except for Jen)?
  • Can you please confirm you will attend or let me know if you are in doubt?
@Nick: Is great to know we have someone who knows the area! The two options look good. I was also thinking that additional people might want to join us after the BOF, do you think these places would be flexible enough to accept some few extra places?

Thanks.

Curran Kelleher

Oct 13, 2011, 11:33:49 AM10/13/11
to vis-blogg...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Tue 25th is good for me. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Enrico, thank you so much for organizing this! Such a great idea.

Best,

Lori from Tableau

Oct 13, 2011, 12:57:08 PM10/13/11
to Vis Blogging Dinner - VisWeek 2011
Hi Everyone,

I can join you anytime after 6pm on Tuesday 25th. Looking forward to
meeting all of you.

Cheers,

Lori

On Oct 13, 8:33 am, Curran Kelleher <curran.kelle...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Tue 25th is good for me. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
>
> Enrico, thank you so much for organizing this! Such a great idea.
>
> Best,
> Curran <http://curransoft.com/code/>
>

> On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Enrico <enrico.bert...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Please, I need an answer from you all:
>
> >    - Is Tue 25th fine for you all (except for Jen)?
> >    - Can you please confirm you will attend or let me know if you are in

Thorri

Oct 13, 2011, 1:11:41 PM10/13/11
to Vis Blogging Dinner - VisWeek 2011
25th is good.