Activation Email

Shannon Whitty

May 15, 2015, 3:04:44 AM5/15/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Activation email never arrived.

Tried to login - This account is inactive.
Tried to password lookup (3 times now) - no email sent
Tried to re-register - A user with that email already exists.

Has anyone at VirusTotal thought through this scenario?  Would love to know what I should do now?

Emiliano Martinez

May 15, 2015, 3:07:57 AM5/15/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shannon,

Often our activation emails are caught in some spam filter. The way to proceed in these cases is to contact us at contact [at] virustotal.com in order to get the issue solved. We try to be as responsive and helpful as possible :)

I see no pending user registered with your email, would you be kind enough to drop us an email at contact [at] virustotal.com and give us the email you used in order to sign up?

Thank you.

Choose a file, check it with more than 50 antivirus, fast and easy: http://www.virustotal.com
---