Downloading files

shreyas s g

Jun 25, 2015, 4:47:25 AM6/25/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I created a rule set and want to download all the files which match the rule set. But, it allows me to just download Top 25, 50 or 100. Else, the other option is to select the files. But, this is limited to just the few files visible on the page and we have to use the "more" option almost endlessly to select all the files.

Is there any way I can download all the files rather than the laborious way mentioned above?

shreyas s g

Jun 25, 2015, 4:47:32 AM6/25/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I created a YARA rule set and want to download all the files which match this rule set.

The options are:
1. Top 25, 50, 100
2. Select the files visible on the screen
3. Use the "more" option endlessly until all the files are visible and select them all and download

Is there any way I can download all the files in a easier way than this?

Emiliano Martinez

Jun 25, 2015, 4:48:43 AM6/25/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Hello Shreyas,

Have you tried the Help section in Intelligence? There is a mini-programmatic interface to automate downloads, as well as a script to perform batch downloads of files, recommended when you want to download more than the TOP100.

Regards.

Choose a file, check it with more than 50 antivirus, fast and easy: http://www.virustotal.com
---