malware alert in browser ... but not virus total?

Avaiki Nius

Mar 22, 2015, 10:05:50 PM3/22/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
.. .

morning all,

just got an alert in Chrome from Bitdefender to warn against a site I was visiting, see screengrab.

However when I double checked in VirusTotal there was no sign of any problem, from Bitdefender or anyone else?

Not sure if this is a concern, just bringing it to your attention.

thanks,

avaiki

. . .

Priyank Sharma

Apr 6, 2015, 5:44:18 AM4/6/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
You should contact Bitdefender for this, because we are using McAfee Enterprise but we are not getting this alert also, site is clean.

You should give the virustotal.com analysis link to BT