Using VirusTotal as an automatic scan Machine For Downloaded Files in IE

Nimrod Amir

Feb 25, 2015, 4:18:04 AM2/25/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Can I use Virustotal as an automatic scan engine when I download files from the Internet?
In other words, Is it possible to install some tool\script on my File Server and whenever I download a file it will be automatically scanned by Virustotal engine with no user action involved?
My purpose is to make sure that downlaoded files are being scanned.
If the file is infected - delete/quarinted it. Else - accept/allow the download.
Can I do that with virustotal? If so, What should I do to acomplish that? Should I was the API ? How excatlly?
Please help
Thank in Advance.