Cannot post comments on Virustotal.com

Autokeybot

Aug 12, 2015, 5:17:28 AM8/12/15
to VirusTotal

So I tried to leave a comment to explain about my website and its contents.
I press SAVE my comment, but it is never posted?!?

Emiliano Martinez

Aug 12, 2015, 5:18:04 AM8/12/15
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Try again, regards.

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 5:18 PM, Autokeybot <webm...@autokeybot.com> wrote:

So I tried to leave a comment to explain about my website and its contents.
I press SAVE my comment, but it is never posted?!?

Choose a file, check it with more than 50 antivirus, fast and easy: http://www.virustotal.com
---

Dioufan Feng

Dec 24, 2015, 6:16:17 AM12/24/15
to VirusTotal
Dear Emiliano,

Hello! Glad I found you here. This is urgent, I need your help. Our app is reported as a Virus by Rising through your website. I contacted Rising, under their instruction we detect that there is no Virus. I tried to contact you guys, but don't get any helpful feedback. Looking forward to hear from you, Appreciate!

Best Regards,
DeeDee