Beginner question: Can't post comments on files

Henrik Holmström

May 3, 2016, 3:04:41 AM5/3/16
to VirusTotal
This might be a stupid question but I can't comment on files:
- I uploaded a few captured malware files.
- Wanted to add more details as a comment so I wrote one
- "Post comment" seems to work and shows the comment.
- Reloading the page and the comment is gone.
The edit box is still showing below the comment with my text. If I post again, the page shows two comments. If I reload, the comments are gone.

Tried with latest Tor browser and vanilla Firefox.

What am I doing wrong? Any suggestions are appreciated.