McAfee do not react on reporting about FALSE alarms

Programmer_0

May 16, 2016, 2:53:12 AM5/16/16
to VirusTotal
I have FALSE alarms on Virustotal from McAfee. I send files to virus_r...@avertlabs.com , then I receive automatic answer from them: "Automated analysis was not able to determine that this file is malware. This file is being sent for further processing and the DAT files will potentially be updated if detection of this sample is warranted". Then, nothing changed, 3 days left,my files still detected in VirusTotal as infected. How to work with McAfee to remove FALSE alarms?

Marc Rivero López

May 16, 2016, 6:02:50 AM5/16/16
to virus...@googlegroups.com
Replied offline
--
Marc Rivero López | @seifreed | www.ecrime.info

El 10 may 2016, a las 20:10, Programmer_0 <cdmaw...@gmail.com> escribió:

I have FALSE alarms on Virustotal from McAfee. I send files to virus_r...@avertlabs.com , then I receive automatic answer from them: "Automated analysis was not able to determine that this file is malware. This file is being sent for further processing and the DAT files will potentially be updated if detection of this sample is warranted". Then, nothing changed, 3 days left,my files still detected in VirusTotal as infected. How to work with McAfee to remove FALSE alarms?

Choose a file, check it with more than 50 antivirus, fast and easy: http://www.virustotal.com
---

signature.asc

C. L. music

Mar 29, 2017, 8:13:25 PM3/29/17
to VirusTotal
I don't like McAfee it is to easy to rebrand it, which to me means it sucks. The false reports are a pain, anything it doesn't luck it will tell you you have a virus. There are better free and 360 is great..