Topic suggestion: vimdiff

Renoir Boulanger

Aug 19, 2013, 11:06:50 AM8/19/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys--

I am happy to see such meetup group to happen.

Unfortunately I could not get a spare time to come by.

As for my subject line, did you guys had a talk about how to manage vimdiff with git workflows?

I heard that there are amazing things we can do, and it is hard to get a hold on how to use on a remote server by reading the docs, some video tutorials or face to face mentorship would greatly help me.

Cheers guys!

Renoir--

Kamal Marhubi

Aug 24, 2013, 8:55:11 PM8/24/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Renoir! Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with a first week at
work.

I'd love to learn more about Vimdiff and how it could be used with
fugitive / git. I'm a novice user as far as those features go. Perhaps
someone else has spent more time and would like to give an overview once
we're back in the fall. Either way, I hope we see you in September!

-K