So how was the first meeting?

Benjamin Vanheuverzwijn

Apr 25, 2013, 11:18:26 AM4/25/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Sorry i couldn't make it (finals) but i will be there next time.

How was the first meeting?

Mathieu Martin

Apr 26, 2013, 7:38:17 AM4/26/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
The meeting was fun.

I learned a few nice tricks and learned of two other vim heroes. I already knew of tpope, but was introduced to kana and nelstrom. I'm glad I went :-)

Mat

RockSolidRails: development & operations consulting for Ruby on Rails

Kamal Marhubi

Apr 26, 2013, 8:44:36 PM4/26/13
to vi...@googlegroups.com
I think it was great. Loved the presentations, and really really enjoyed
the conversations afterwards at Benelux. Thanks to everyone for coming!
I did say I was hoping to get some links up to what went on in the talks
this week, but it'll have to be this weekend. That will mostly be my
slides, Régis' vimrc, and the plugin Rory showed us.

And I think it went well enough that I booked Notman for the 27th of May
pretty much when I got home. I'll be sending an announcement email about
that this weekend as well. :)

-Kamal