Vim meetup at thoughtbot-SF Thursday November 20th.

Keith Smiley

Nov 10, 2014, 6:50:29 PM11/10/14
to vi...@googlegroups.com
We're joining up with vim-ed again for another Vim meetup here in SF.

Register here on the meetup group. It will be hosted in the thoughtbot SF office at 85 2nd St.

Agenda:
  • 6:30 - 7:30pm Drinks / Food / Conversation
  • 7:30 - 8:30pm Informal discussion/talks about Vim
  • Open Discussion
If you have any specific topics you'd like to discuss (or give a talk about) around this let us know!

After the last meetup we discussed trying to spend some time writing a Vim plugin during the meetup. If you have any ideas for what you would like to see that we can possibly finish in the scope of a few hours let us know.

Hope to see you there.

http://www.meetup.com/vim-ed/events/215771672/

Keith Smiley

Nov 10, 2014, 6:52:42 PM11/10/14