Vim Adventures

Jonathan Ruano

May 13, 2013, 4:06:06 PM5/13/13
to viml...@googlegroups.com
I found this via Twitter and I thought I'd share here: vim-adventures.com is a gamified tutorial of vim. The first three levels (basic HJKL movement and word motions) are free, then it asks to buy a license that's 25 US dollars! But it's fun seeing somebody took the effort to create a story and little puzzles.

Jon

Drew Neil

May 14, 2013, 1:23:04 PM5/14/13
to viml...@googlegroups.com