Seeking tech support for Core Vim Masterclass Online

Drew Neil

May 28, 2013, 5:38:04 AM5/28/13
to viml...@googlegroups.com
I'm running a Vim Masterclass on Monday, June 3rd:

I'm looking for someone who could be available from 5:30-6:30pm on June 3rd to act as tech support. You'd be responsible for troubleshooting any issues that may come up with the chat room or screensharing software. I'll be able to troubleshoot any issues that come up between 5:30-6pm, but when the class begins I'd be depending on my tech support helper to deal with anybody who arrives late for the class. From 6:30pm onwards, you'd be welcome to sit in on the rest of the class for free. (Tickets are priced at £95!)

If you're interested, please get in touch.

Thanks,
Drew
:x

Satya Raj

May 5, 2014, 3:25:47 PM5/5/14
to viml...@googlegroups.com
Hi Drew

Are you having any tech support needs currently ? Being a start-up in India, we can provide the first support incident (remote) for free.

Cheers!!