Next meetup - March 25th - Speakers wanted!

Drew Neil

Mar 3, 2014, 5:31:46 AM3/3/14
to viml...@googlegroups.com
Our next meetup will take place on March 25th at the Skimlinks offices. Here’s the meetup listing: http://www.meetup.com/Vim-London/events/169162752/

I’m looking for volunteers to speak. Please let me know if you’ve got something that you’d like to share with the group. If you’ve never spoken at Vim London before, feel free to pitch a 5 minute lightning talk on a favourite plugin you’ve been using to improve your workflow. It’s always a friendly crowd!

I look forward to seeing you all at the end of the month.
Cheers,
Drew
:x

Drew Neil

Mar 7, 2014, 7:18:00 AM3/7/14
to viml...@googlegroups.com
We’ve got one talk lined up so far:

* Emacs evil mode, by Lukasz Korecki

Since Neovim was announced, there’s been loads of activity on the project. It would be cool if we could have a discussion about Neovim.  I wonder, has anyone got their hands dirty with it? Would you be willing to lead a discussion? Or perhaps give a presentation on it?

Given that we already have an emacs talk lined up, we could always run with the “Not Vim” theme. Let me know what you think!

Drew
:x

Drew Neil

Mar 18, 2014, 7:59:11 AM3/18/14
to viml...@googlegroups.com
You can now RSVP for our March meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Vim-London/events/169162752/

It would be great if we could have another volunteer to present something that night. Any takers?

Drew

Drew Neil

Mar 19, 2014, 5:20:25 PM3/19/14
to viml...@googlegroups.com
Ok, lets run with the “not vim” theme. As well as Lukasz’s presentation on emacs evil mode, we’ll have a group discussion about neovim. If anyone would like to lead the discussion, let me know.

Drew

Drew Neil

Mar 24, 2014, 6:46:59 PM3/24/14
to viml...@googlegroups.com
I’m looking forward to this meetup. Since no-one else has volunteered to lead the discussion on Neovim, I can do it. But I’m going to need help! I’ve collected a few pages about Neovim which look interesting. If you can pick one of these links and read up on it, that would be great!

Cheers,
Drew