Incorrect indentation for *

Oskar Kvist

Feb 10, 2014, 11:41:39 PM2/10/14
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I noticed that I get incorrect indentation for the following form:

(* (func arg
     more-args))

Should be similar to:

(+ (func arg
         more-args))

Is this happening for other people too?

Using vim-clojure-static version:
* b802e88 (HEAD, origin/master, origin/HEAD) Remove vim regexp debug patch and utility functions

Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant

Feb 10, 2014, 11:44:18 PM2/10/14
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
I believe there are special rules for functions starting with when* or with* and similar. Are you using these prefixes?

Thanks,
Ambrose

guns

Feb 10, 2014, 11:46:20 PM2/10/14
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
On Mon 10 Feb 2014 at 08:41:39PM -0800, Oskar Kvist wrote:

> I noticed that I get incorrect indentation for the following form:
>
> (* (func arg
> more-args))
>
> Should be similar to:
>
> (+ (func arg
> more-args))
>
> Is this happening for other people too?

Are you in a "special indent" form like letfn, deftype, etc?

I think that bit of the indent script needs a little bit of tuning.
Could you please open an issue on the Github tracker?

guns

Oskar Kvist

Feb 11, 2014, 1:21:05 AM2/11/14
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
Opened https://github.com/guns/vim-clojure-static/issues/42

As you can read there, it is not inside another form.

guns

Feb 11, 2014, 1:35:06 AM2/11/14
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
On Mon 10 Feb 2014 at 10:21:05PM -0800, Oskar Kvist wrote:
> Opened https://github.com/guns/vim-clojure-static/issues/42
>
> As you can read there, it is not inside another form.

Thank you for the clear bug report! I've pushed a fix for this.

Cheers,
guns

Oskar Kvist

Feb 11, 2014, 1:40:29 AM2/11/14