Re: vim-fireplace and classpath.vim and't connect to nrepl on windows

Meikel Brandmeyer

Oct 7, 2013, 7:26:03 AM10/7/13
to clojur...@googlegroups.com, vimcl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

unfortunately I can't help with your problem, but just FYI: there is also a google group for all vim+clojure related things. I guess there is a bit more vim-specific know-how there, then in this group. (Wild guess).

Meikel

Am Sonntag, 29. September 2013 03:24:00 UTC+2 schrieb dp124523:
This works perfectly on OS X and Linux, but not on windows, unfortunately. When I try to connect I get the error:

Error detected while processing function <SNR>46_leiningen_init..<SNR>46_leiningen_connect
..nrepl#fireplace_connection#open..<SNR>65_nrepl_process..<SNR>65_nrepl_call:
line   16:
E605: Exception not caught: nREPL: No connection could be made because the target machine
actively refused it. - connect(2)

version:
Leiningen 2.3.2 on Java 1.7.0 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
C:\Users\Dan\Synced Documents\programming\clojure\koans>

It will work if I have a repl for that project open in a cmd.exe window. Otherwise I get the above errors. Any ides on how to fix this? I don't have anymore.