fireplace command line window

Brian Craft

Apr 18, 2013, 2:06:13 PM4/18/13
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
The command line window (via cqc) gives me the search history, but not the history of lisp forms that I've entered via cqc. Is that expected? Or perhaps another old vim problem?

For example, if I do "/foo", "/bar", "cqc5" (returns 5), then "cqc" and inspect the history, it show "foo" and "bar", but not 5.

Tim Pope

Apr 18, 2013, 3:23:18 PM4/18/13
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that's not right. Guessing this is related to that really old
version of Vim that you run.