vimclojure & cljs

Aistis Raulinaitis

May 12, 2013, 10:06:42 PM5/12/13
to vimcl...@googlegroups.com
Hello all!

So I am attempting to use vimclojure with cljs and I am running into a bug that I haven't been able to fix. I have cljs bootstrapped and I added $CLOJURESCRIPT_HOME to my .bashrc file but I still get this FileNotFoundException when I attempt to run "(require '[cljs.repl :as repl])" in my vimclojure session. This works perfectly when I am using the ./script/repl provided in the clojurescript repo but not with the repl I have installed in /usr/bin. So I'm all out of ideas.

#<FileNotFoundException java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate cljs/repl__init.class or cljs/repl.clj on classpath: >

Any ideas? Thanks!