set ruler reset on screen split

jlanus

May 31, 2016, 12:46:32 PM5/31/16
to vim...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I (vertically) split a file in two widows and the ruler output vanished.
It happens also with horizontal split, and with other file types.
The docs say this happens on :set paste but not on :split.
I use line numbers a lot to sync editor and browser position of js files.
Any chances to get it back?
Thanks!
--
Juan Lanus
(anyway, vim is the best, most usable, editor on earth.)

It's [g]vim 7.4.52 running under Ubuntu 14LTS
The option is set in .vim/vimrc

jlanus

Jun 7, 2016, 6:29:01 PM6/7/16
to vim...@googlegroups.com
The issue seems to be related to the :set statusline configuration set by
ESLint, because when I :set statusline= (nothing) the normal behavior is
restored